“made wonderful memorys here with my famly!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
5th Night FREE!
Ranked #216 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“made wonderful memorys here with my famly!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

every room is 2 bedroom suite bunk beds for kids 3 tvs kitchen to make younger kids lunch room awesome POOL one of the best in orandlo hotels 2 waterparks with slides pool side enertainment very 2 hours that includes guests our family was picked to be in nick live inside threater show which made my kids excited and thrilled we won they got slimed a honer for a nick kid husband loved 4D shows we got unlimited wrist band sponge bob in 4D was funny and cute food court was average couldve used more bars only 2 which where nice pool side bar was the best!!!! great gift shop spent alot on every kinda gift and toys for kids transportion to every theme park if you have time the hotel is a vaction in its self cartoons every where colorful fun our family gos every year

Room Tip: do not get a room by basket ball court you will never sleep we had to move rooms its that loud and t...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Gregg1980,

On behalf of the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, thank you for your detailed review. We are pleased to know you were well taken care of and enjoyed our amenities we have to offer. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our amenities and made wonderful memories with your family.

We are thrilled to know you will be returning, please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your future stay with us.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Mkahramane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (922)
  • Korean first
Bel Air, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I went with my family to this resort mainly because my 8 year old sister definitely wanted to stay here and I am not going to lie when I say myself at 21 years old was just as excited as her to stay here! I grew up loving cartoons and still watch the 90s cartoons when they come on the extra Nick channels. I had an amazing time with the 4D theater, arcade, and the pool are was nice as well. I was able to get on the slides with her, I enjoyed the games they did pool side, and the adults hot tub was relaxing. Nick resort provides a huge bus shuttle to all the Disney resorts which was very convenient for us because we were attending all 4 major theme parks. The ninja turtle buffet dinner was amazing, the breakfast with characters was awesome, the double dare 2000 show they put was was very entertaining, and the bar they had open til 2am was awesome to end the night! The only negative I would have is that the extras were a tad expensive and a set price would have been nice almost like an all inclusive type deal. Other than that it was an awesome resort and everyone in my family from the little one to my father had a great time! Highly Recommend!

Room Tip: Higher floors over the pool water park was very entertaining when the kids counted down for the slim...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear abm81491,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience on Trip Adviser. We are delighted to hear the entire family had a great time. We certainly would like to thank you for your great review and all the details and see that you enjoyed all of our amenities. The resort is certainly a place for all ages to enjoy and it is a special family place.

I invite you to contact me next time your family and you plan your trip to the area, I would be happy to assist you in taking care of any requests you may have and make sure your stay in memorable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort for more memorable times.

Pompano Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND PEOPLE!!
The customer service and customer satisfaction at this hotel is the Worst!!! I have been to plenty of great hotels but never received this treatment... I have been there in the past and I had close to a bad time , but decided to go again because it’s my sons birthday. I did the reservation at midnight rushing though. The next morning I call to change my reservation m I go the worst attitude from someone at reservation. That night I called to cancel the reservation. I got to speak with the manager that night to pretty much told me there was not room for mistake and if I make an error then I lose my money. Although, he couldn’t help me and he was not what I would expect from a manager I request for someone else . he advised that they would call the next they . Today I spoke with Steve another manager. He was the worst. NO CUSTOMER EMPHATHY or ANY RESPECT FOR A HUMAN BEING, not only did he not let me speak but repeatedly said that there is no room for error and mistakes were not an option. This has been the worst experience I have seen from upper management, even if they didn’t give me my money back , I would expect some respect and to allow me to bent. I even had to ask if he knew how to deal with customers.
All this plus all the bad reviews. I regret ever thinking of going here again. The last time I was there about a year ago. I also experience horrible wait times , unclean rooms and substandard service.

Room Tip: Go to Disney Resorts
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear angela v,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience encountered.

We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectation despite our management team was trying to assist you and offer several option for you and your family to enjoy your weekend.
I personally offered several options but unfortunately all were declined as our goal was for you and your family to have a great weekend and we were there to make sure that you would.

Once again, thank you for the opportunities

Warrensburg, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I would've rated it a 5, but the room I stayed in wasn't the best. It smelled like chlorine and wet carpet. It was a lot smaller than I assumed it would be judging from the pictures I saw online. The bathroom was a hot mess to me, they need to update those. The kids themed room needs to update the televisions. Other than that the rest of the room was ok. My son had a GREAT time at the Lagoon pool area, that's all that really matters because this place is for kids. I would go again, ONLY if they update/renovate their rooms. Nobody should have to pay that much for the room I stayed in.

Room Tip: The "kid's themed" rooms are near the Lagoon pool area where all the slides and activi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear Samantha B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear you child had a great time with us and was able to enjoy our pools and our amenities.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any requests to make your stay more enjoyable.

sound beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband & I surprised our children last week with our first family vacation. Whenever we asked the kids where they would want to go, if we could go anywhere, they always said the nick hotel! So, I started saving and planning.
I researched and read and researched some more! I wanted to know what I was in for. reviews I have seen ranged from amazing, to horrible, dirty, rude staff and so on. knowing this is all my children really wanted, I took a deep breath and booked the trip.
we stayed mon-fri. probably off peak season which worked out well as far as it not being too crowded, but there was some work and maintenance going on. to be honest, it didn't bother me one bit. every building needs updates and maintenance, so it was actually nice to see it being done. I have read that the check in staff was rude, not in my experience! every single person we came across, was not only helpful, but was smiling. always a hello, hope you have a good day!
the room is pretty much as I thought it would be. we had a 2 BR spongebob room, and my children loved it!! it was clean, always fresh towels. no complaints what so ever! buffet and restaurant were good as well. character breakfast was amazing! Hi light of the trip for my children! 4D movies were out of this world!!! Double dare live, a lot of fun. I really have not one bad thing to say about our experience there. I was expecting the food to be super expensive as I had read in a few other reviews. I found the pricing to be reasonable. even the gift shop, which normally a gift shop will leave you for broke, was well priced. again, my opinion...it was just what I had expected it to be. but the staff, went far beyond my expectations. I am very satisfied with every portion of our stay, and wouldn't change a thing! ok, maybe id have stayed a little longer :) pools, slides, life guards, pool staff....all amazing!!
so very happy with the whole experience, and grateful to have been able to take my children.

Dear april o,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you choose to stay with us, despite some of the review, and you all had a great time.

We are glad to hear we meet your expectations and that you were able to experience and enjoy all of our amenities. We would like to thank you for your kind words about our team members; they would be very pleased and happy to hear it.

I invite you to contact me next time your plans bring to the area; I would gladly assist you with any requests or questions to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Deltona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

It began at check in almost an hour just to check in. Most kids get up real early, there's nothing to do until pool opens at 9am, then slides didn't open until 11am, by then there was a huge line. My kids enjoyed seeing the character, but I didn't enjoy standing in line for 45 each time. I would suggest multiple appearences of same character in same day as to give parents options and less wait times in lines. Oasis slides where only partly opened, so long wait time there as well. ABSOLUTLY no chairs available in the lagoon pool area, so I spent a long time going around looking for a chair, until finally gave up and just stood. Character breakfast is WAY over priced! The one thing we did LOVE was the 4D movies. Plenty of show times and seats.

Room Tip: Stay away from lower floors!
Dear Cary Q,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased to hear your kids enjoyed seeing the Characters, 4D experience and the pools.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. Your comments were shared with our management team to further follow up with their respective areas. We are sorry to hear you had to wait in line for the meet and greet. We have several meet and greet with different Characters and we hope you were able to enjoy them all. We are sorry to hear we did not have a chair available for you at the pool, we hope you had a chance to ask one of our aquatic teams to assist you.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any request or questions you may have to make your stay more enjoyable.

Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My 5 year old granddaughter was in town from Texas. I booked a weekday night here the end of April. When we checked in, the desk clerk asked if we wanted "Fairly Odd Parents" or "Jimmy Neutron" I had no idea but Logan was quick with a response - Fairly Odd Parents it is! We were issued wrist bands to wear during our stay. Our room was great - plenty of room to spread out. Living area with a pull out sofa and recliner, dining table and kitchenette with a microwave and good size fridge. We brought a few food items with us so we didn't have to eat out. She was content with chicken nuggets and bagels. Her room had bunk beds with a tv and shelves and drawers. One wall had cartoons on it. Master bedroom had king size bed, 2 night stands and a desk, two safes and a tv. Three tvs in all. The pool was awesome!! (her words) Plenty of lounge chairs, a bar and grill, fountains to play in, lots of slides - different sizes for different ages. And the big bucket of slime that dumped twice a day! Pool games and music. You pick up your towels and life jackets when you get there. Shallow end is "walk in" and goes to 5'6" at the other end. My granddaughter had the time of her life! She didn't care if there was a chipped tile in the bathroom or a worn spot on the carpet. And neither did I!!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear AIRISLAND,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time sharing your great experience. We are very delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed our resort and what we have to offer.

We are pleased to hear your grand daughter had a great time; enjoying the pool and she was able to choose her themed suite with her favorite characters, her own TV.

Mkahramane

Been to Nickelodeon Suites Resort? Share your experiences!