Our family recently stayed at the Nick Hotel to celebrate our son's 8th birthday. This was our first time there and I must say it surpassed all of our expectations. Lounging by the pool made me feel like I was on a cruise. There were so many poolside activities for the kids, and for the adults there were even poolside massages being offered. It was also reassuring to see so many lifeguards on duty.
Overall, our stay was fantastic! We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando's theme park district, is the ultimate kid's destination-where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn