Well first of all for all those people who were nagging about this hotel and who made me hesitate about going there, YOU WERE WRONG!! For someone like me and my family going for the first time on vacation we enjoyed every minute of it. I will try to help those who hesitate to choose this hotel by highlighting some of important points:
Before I start The Hotel Location is Perfect for those of you visiting Disney or the theme parks in Orlando.
1- We arrived at 03:00 am in the morning and i was a bit scared that we would not find good reception, but once we were there we were greeted by this wonderful Check -in employee Mr. Anas who communicated with us in three Languages!! So no Worries for late check-ins.
2- Mr. Anas not only made sure that we got our room but also made sure that we understood all the activities and fun so we do not miss anything, I told him that a lot of people complained about their rooms on trip advisor, he instantly replied that in any case we are not satisfied with our room he will change it right away!! I love that guy!
3- The room was great, very clean and organized, of course you smell humidity when you go in but this is normal due to A/C and don't forget that you are in a hot state!
4- Room and cleaning service was excellent, the first day the cleaning lady came in and when I told her that I do not need Cleaning she insisted on me signing her a form that I'm satisfied!!
5- Every room in our suite had a TV, kids loved it!! It had 2 safes and it was extremely secure.
6- The pool and slides were very clean and fun. the activities started around 10 am every morning and kids were noisy, but for those who think they are in Club Med, seem to forget that this is a KIDS hotel and fun starts early, so forget sleeping till noon!!
7- The Mall had a lot of services in it, specially the 4D Theater it was a great experience during our stay whenever we felt bored we used to go to the arcade and the theater. The arcade is expensive comparing to other arcades outside the hotel. So be careful how to spend your money there. The breakfast with the character was a little overpriced but fun above all.
8- Every time I called front desk asking them for anything they were quick, polite and very efficient. I even met the manager two times late at night (1:00 am) and saw him touring the hotel and monitoring repairs and giving instructions to employees.
Above all, the experience at this hotel was wonderful. The essential thing is that EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY would greet you and smile when they see you.
Thank you for a great vacation.
Hani (Montreal, Quebec)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando's theme park district, is the ultimate kid's destination-where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn