“Wonderfull Hotel Should be given a 4 star” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
5th Night FREE!
Ranked #217 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderfull Hotel Should be given a 4 star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Well first of all for all those people who were nagging about this hotel and who made me hesitate about going there, YOU WERE WRONG!! For someone like me and my family going for the first time on vacation we enjoyed every minute of it. I will try to help those who hesitate to choose this hotel by highlighting some of important points:

Before I start The Hotel Location is Perfect for those of you visiting Disney or the theme parks in Orlando.

1- We arrived at 03:00 am in the morning and i was a bit scared that we would not find good reception, but once we were there we were greeted by this wonderful Check -in employee Mr. Anas who communicated with us in three Languages!! So no Worries for late check-ins.

2- Mr. Anas not only made sure that we got our room but also made sure that we understood all the activities and fun so we do not miss anything, I told him that a lot of people complained about their rooms on trip advisor, he instantly replied that in any case we are not satisfied with our room he will change it right away!! I love that guy!

3- The room was great, very clean and organized, of course you smell humidity when you go in but this is normal due to A/C and don't forget that you are in a hot state!

4- Room and cleaning service was excellent, the first day the cleaning lady came in and when I told her that I do not need Cleaning she insisted on me signing her a form that I'm satisfied!!

5- Every room in our suite had a TV, kids loved it!! It had 2 safes and it was extremely secure.

6- The pool and slides were very clean and fun. the activities started around 10 am every morning and kids were noisy, but for those who think they are in Club Med, seem to forget that this is a KIDS hotel and fun starts early, so forget sleeping till noon!!

7- The Mall had a lot of services in it, specially the 4D Theater it was a great experience during our stay whenever we felt bored we used to go to the arcade and the theater. The arcade is expensive comparing to other arcades outside the hotel. So be careful how to spend your money there. The breakfast with the character was a little overpriced but fun above all.

8- Every time I called front desk asking them for anything they were quick, polite and very efficient. I even met the manager two times late at night (1:00 am) and saw him touring the hotel and monitoring repairs and giving instructions to employees.

Above all, the experience at this hotel was wonderful. The essential thing is that EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY would greet you and smile when they see you.

Thank you for a great vacation.

Hani (Montreal, Quebec)

Room Tip: Just Call the hotel and explain to them about your needs and they will assist you. But if you reserv...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear N M,

Thank you so much for taking the time sharing your candid feedback. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to enjoy all we offer.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to describe our amenities and what you experienced. We will certainly share it with Anas and I am sure he would be very pleased to hear you were pleased with not only with your check in experience but the entire stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort for more fun.

Mkahramane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (923)
  • Korean first
Pataskala, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at Nickelodeon Suites & Resorts January 10-12, 2013 with our three boys, ages 9,7 and 1. We were nervous reading some of the negative reviews on here but this property more than exceeded our expectations.

If your kids like Nickelodeon characters and water I can't imagine a better place to stay in the Orlando area (and we've stayed at many Orlando resorts over the years). We had a Jimmy Neutron themed kid suite overlooking the Oasis pool and slides. It was a very comfortable suite and had a nice layout. Everything was clean and in working order. The suite had been freshly painted.

The Lagoon slides were closed while we were there so we stayed on the Oasis pool side. My kids loved how fast the slides were and the water was heated to a very comfortable temperature. They took advantage of the poolside activities and participated in the mass sliming which was a lot of fun. My 9yo son and I got to participate in the Double Dare live studio show and although our team didn't win we did get a nice whip cream "pie" in the face as a parting gift. How's that for a vacation memory?

The character breakfast is a must if you want some close-up time with the characters. It was one of the highlights of our stay, and I now have plenty of future blackmail photos of Dora with my boys. :) Other characters included Spongebob, Squidward, Boots, and I can't remember the name but a ninja-type of character. They were extremely interactive with my children and seemed to enjoy their positions on staff. The food was served buffet style and very good... with choices from pastries to pancakes, breakfast meats, fruits, waffles and toppings, potatoes and a cook-to-order omelette bar.

We enjoy traveling with our boys and love to watch them let loose and just be kids. I can't think of a better place for them to do just that than Nickelodeon Suites Resorts. We hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we did.

Dear Bethanee m,

Thank you so much for taking the time sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear you all enjoyed it and were able to experience what we offer. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our Oasis Slides as we are doing some work on our Lagoon side and once we are done there, we would be moving to the Oasis slides to make sure we are ready again for the season. We do hope you visit us soon so you would be able to experience the lagoon slides plus all of the new line of entertainment coming up this spring.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Dyer, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

After reading the reviews I was reluctant to book here but I was pleasantly surprised!.. Our suite was totally do-able...not high luxury but served it's purpose great. It did not smell and was clean. After a few hours our living room TV went out and mangement was quick to switch us to another and upgraded us with a charcter suite for our trouble. They even sent a guy with a golf cart to move us and ALL our luggage. I dont know what adults expect but this is a kids PARADISE and mine are 12 and 14. There are other kids for them to hang with...BONUS!! Pool table by the pool, basketball area, mini golf, 2 pools and the game room was a hit, expensive, but this is a vaca about the kids remember? I wish I would have brought my own friends to hang out and drink with...lol...
If you can get a decent price on this place...Go For it. The employees are SUPER SWEET and we loved talking to them since they are from all over. Treat them with common kindness and I promise you they will rectify any problem you may have. We are 40 and from Dyer, Indiana.

Room Tip: go for a ground level suite
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Keri T,
with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear you made the decision despite some of the reviews and you were able to experience firsthand what we offer and your children enjoyed themselves. On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to thank you for the kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back for more fun and slime.

Again thank you and look forward you future visits.

Orlando, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I took my daughter and two of her friends to the nick hotel to celebrate an award she had won. Was overall very pleased with the service. We had planned to come with the slides were about to open but there was a delay in the resurfacing at the lagoon pool so they called to tell us and gave us an option to get a 50 dollar credit towards activities or to come again on a day pass which I thought was above and beyond. We also got the opportunity to be contestants on the game show which was alot of fun as well as the mass slimings at the pool daily! The food was reasonably priced but the poolside snack bars closed very early. It was great that even though the slides were closed they planned other activities . Internet was hard to acquire for all of us and the tv movies were not working which would have been nice to have operational. But overall great experience!

Room Tip: If you want to be near the action I would suggest the lagoon pool, if you want a more quiet experien...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear llb876,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear you were here to celebrate your daughter’s award with us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort. We are pleased you enjoyed our services and you were part of the Shows. Our team was pleased to hear you enjoyed all of our areas. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience about slides been closed during your visit, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, the slides had to remain closed, but we certainly appreciate your understanding and also the fact you thought the options were fair.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for more fun.

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a nice friendly family fun place to stay. The rooms are very large and clean with many of them haveing a full kitchen. The character breakfast they offer is very good and very entertaining you can take photos of your children with sponge bob dora and many others we have been to this hotel 4 times and would return again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ann W,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort and for taking the time sharing your experience on Trip Adviser. We are very pleased to hear you had another great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for more great time and more slime.

Lake Mary, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Let me be frank- this is basically a motel with a very nice/fun pool area(for kids at least). What really irks me is the fact they charge $30 a day for a resort fee that offers you access to the pool. Seriously? The ONLY reason anybody ever stays here is for the pool so why are you charging hundreds of dollars for a cheap room and then charging more to basically use the pool? If they got rid of the fee I would be willing to bet they would be full nearly every day. Until they get rid of it my family will not be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Scott W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased to hear that the kids were pleased and enjoyed our amenities. We hope you enjoyed it as well. In regards to your question about the Resort Fee, The resort Fee covers the following as mentioned on our website, on your confirmation email, and also mentioned upon making the reservation and it is as following: The fee covers the following items: Live Shows and Entertainment; Use of the Water Park; Scheduled Bus Transportation to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom; Wireless Internet in Guest Suites and throughout the Resort; Unlimited Local Telephone Calls; and Parking for One Vehicle (additional vehicles are $17 daily.) This fee is not included in the room rate, subject to change without notice, and will be charged upon check in regardless of usage.

We are sorry if you were not pleased with the resort and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we may be able to do anything for you and your family to make future stay more memorable.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The Nickelodeon resort is a heaven for kids. With TV in kids room, TV in parents bedroom and TV in the living room, this place has no shortage of TVs!

The swimming pool is fantastic, warm water, great rides. High Speed Internet Access almost everywhere on premise. Large space and plenty of room.

Rooms were clean and fresh. The only problem was in the bathroom (dirty bathtub), but guest services were on top of any issues that were brought to their attention and that is always appreciated.

There are many activities for the kids (most are extra). But all pool side activities are included. Parking is free for guests but visitors pay extra for parking.

Room Tip: I wouldn't pay extra for themed room in the future. There was nothing much about it to justify t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Tiamo2013,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our amenities. We certainly appreciate the feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience encountered with your suite. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with all your calls and requests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for more fun and slime.

Mkahramane

Been to Nickelodeon Suites Resort? Share your experiences!