I took my family to this so called resort for the first time and let me tell you that will be my last. The pictures on their website are very deceiving. Prior to my arrival I was expecting big and spacious rooms. I reserved a 2 bedroom suite. The main bedroom is the size of my bathroom at home with an old/cheap mattress that could feel the springs. The second so called bedroom for kids is meant to be a closet. The units have musty smell and appear to be old. Especially for the price you pay. Motel 6 in the Boston area is in better shape than this hotel.
I had to fight for the house keeping cleaning our room. The house keeping basically comes once early in the morning and if the “do not disturb” sign is on the door, they do not return. You will need to go to the reception desk. Good luck if you try to call. You will not see them unless you call again.
The security is a joke. They will give you a stupid looking plastic wrist band to wear. The wrist band does not come off unless you cut it. They will give you another wrist band for a $25 fee. We were told that we need to wear this wrist band when we enter the pool area. In our 8 day stay, not even once I was asked to show my wrist band at the pool. We were not told that we needed the wrist band to enter the resort. Let me tell you that the gate was closed on my 2013 brand new Van. I called the hotel manager right then in there. He came and was absolutely a joke. This wrist band will be with you throughout your vacation and be shown at every picture you’ll take during your stay,
The prices are ridiculous. There is nothing around this hotel. If you don’t have a vehicle to drive to a coffee shop or purchase outside food, you’ll be paying dearly.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nick Hotel
- Nickelodeon Family Suites
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nickelodeon Hotel
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando’s theme park district, is the ultimate kid’s destination—where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for nightly live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.