I f you are looking for a perfect little getaway, quiet, relaxing, tranquil, dont want to be bothered by kids...then stay away from this place!!
But if you are looking for a family treat for you to watch your kids be loud, obnoxious, and smile constantly, then this is your spot!!
It is the perfect place to stop by the grocery store on your way their to stock up on cereal, pop tarts, bread, lunch meat, chips, juice boxes, other assorted kid-friendly snacks, to save money on breakfast, lunch and snacks since each room has a kitchen with a refridgerator & microwave...then have kid friendly dinner each night!
It has a spa...but not for adults, that was very cute idea.
Fun shows, fun games, well organized activites, clean facilities considering it has soooooo many kids here regularly!
I found great rates off-season on the Nick Hotel Website itself.
Wearing only flip flops, swimsuits and tshirts and shorts the majority of the weekend, I took delight in watching my kids get slimed, swim, dance, make friends, do crafts and sleep like a baby each night. This weekend was no only about me enjoying my family, it was about my kids having a good time and not have to worry about not splashing snobby adults, being too loud or acting goofy...and mind you I have very well behaved kids!!
For being only a hotel itself, meaning not attached to the theme parks, there was lots to do included in the price of the room.
I highly recommend this spot to anyone who thinks going to a stuffy, snobby resort is not for families....... and likes to have fun!! ( I will save the stuffy snobby resort for no-kids weekend recovering from this place!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando's theme park district, is the ultimate kid's destination-where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn