Stayed at this hotel whilst on honeymoon back in 2008. At the time the decor was a little dated. Been back since and it's a big improvement.
Nice airy hotel, echo the comments from other guests that the staff are very helpful and always pleasant.
Very large pool - with a cave type area and a couple of waterfall type features along with the mock beach...
Orlando has a plethora of places to stay - but if you want somewhere that is a little quieter in the evenings and has plenty of activities on offer then look no further.
Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando