I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando for half a week in January 2008.
My room was clean, although the decor could be updated. The staff at the hotel during check in were very friendly -- they even offered me a complimentary glass of champagne at registration.
The food during our company's event was adequate.
My one recommendation for the hotel is this: please consider providing your guests with complimentary bottles of water every night.
Hotel management should also look into thoroughly cleaning out the coffee dispensers. The water cannisters that I used to prepare my tea during the week tasted like coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando