What an amazing and beautiful Hotel! We stayed one night because we wanted to do the Chef's Dinner and the Sunday Brunch (separate reviews) and thought it would be the most convenient.
Being greeted with a glass of champagne at check-in was very nice. All the Staff were beyond wonderful. When they found out I was in Florida to celebrate my 50th birthday - we were given an upgraded room. She made a quick call before finishing checking us in and when we got to our room, there were treats, a bottle of wine and a card wishing me a happy birthday. Wow, that was service and a wonderful, thoughtful personal touch.
The bed was very comfortable and we didn't want to get up to go for Brunch. The room was very very very nice and a great shower as well....
The lobby and the grounds/gardens/lake are gorgeous and so inviting to walk around. The pools were to die for and not quite explainable. I do not normally swim in Hotel pools - however, I could not leave this Hotel without going for a very chilly dip, my husband was amazed. Awesome! Did not have time unfortunately to use any other of the many facilities (check out their website for all that are available), so that was sad.
This Hotel is very close to Disney World and would make a great family place to stay.
Our main regret, is that we did not book our entire 5 night stay in Orlando here at the Hyatt. The Best Western Hotel we stayed at was horrible and the worst mistake we made. Even though we could walk to Down Town Disney, it was definitely not worth the money (separate review). We had a rental car and could have driven to DTD or taken the shuttle. Lesson learned. You will not regret spending a bit more money and staying at the Hyatt. We would LOVE to return to Orlando some day and will definitely be staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Orlando Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, TIG Global and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.