This was our 2nd time staying here on 12/8/12. The first time was a few years ago; we had plans to see La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil in Downtown Disney so we stayed here (it is close by). Our first room was in the main building. It was very spacious (had a king bed) and the bathroom was very updated and nice (I think it was an upgraded room as it had a huge tub, but it was worth it). This time we only were staying one night so we took a 2nd story room (not located in the main building). It had two double beds (not queen - queen would have been nicer). It was ok if we wanted to be secluded from the rest of the world (but in our case we like things close by). I do not recommend these two story rooms for an older person (because they do not have elevators and you have to carry your luggage up the steps). The tv was outdated and the room even though had been renovated seemed old. The bathroom area was also tiny. We had noisy highway traffic right out the balcony window. I did not really want to use the a/c that night, but had to to to drown out the noise so we could sleep. I would only stay again if it was in the main building.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza Orlando
- Hotel Royal Plaza Orlando
- Royal Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing a lifestyle resort to the Orlando area, opening early 2014 with 394-newly renovated guestrooms and suites showcasing stylish, yet playful, décor including FreeB Wi-Fi - complimentary high-speed internet throughout the entire resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, HostelBookers, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.