My family and I arrived at the Royal Plaza on 7/11/12 and departed on 7/18/12, Check in was an incredible three minutes, that includes waiting on line, Our room was clean and satisfying, all of the staff we came in contact with were cheerful and helpful, While I was looking for an ice machine a staff member offered to have ice delivered to our room, I would also like to mention that the house cleaning staff are respectful, professional and courteous, our room was cleaned and the bathroom stocked as needed every day, Everything we ate at the Giraffe cafe was fantastic, Even though we had a rented car it’s so much easier to walk outside the front door of the hotel and get on one of the continuous running busses to the Disney parks, Downtown Disney is a 5 minute walk away.
My family and I have stayed at a Disney or Universal owned hotel for the last 8 out of 10 years, we will now be calling the Royal Plaza our vacation home, To sum this up, Thank you Royal Plaza for being a part of our wonderful vacation.
The Raymond Family,
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza Orlando
- Hotel Royal Plaza Orlando
- Royal Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing a lifestyle resort to the Orlando area, opening early 2014 with 394-newly renovated guestrooms and suites showcasing stylish, yet playful, décor including FreeB Wi-Fi - complimentary high-speed internet throughout the entire resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, HostelBookers, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.