On arrival staff were helpful and happy to assist, a welcome pack was waiting for us in our apartment which was great! We stayed on floor ten with excellent views if idrive & universal, the terrace was big enough to play football on & with an apartment with two rooms & 2 bathrooms which where clean and adequate for a family of 5, pools where clean and got the sun from morning to about 5pm, jacuzzis where a benefit too.
Not to far walk to idrive and the couple of pubs the g&d & Irish bars!! nice and local, good staff great breakfast in the v/breakfast bar the male Spanish host on the eggs to order range was a scream he always joked putting a smile on your face! Even the 2 old guys (like them of the muppets) always made us laugh if u listened to them through there NY twange!! BBQ on weekends with good value for money food & drinks! Kids get learnt water safety from a old guy called
Doc!! (If they have the patients) fantastic-good value-will come again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites