My wife and I had a wonderful time here. The views over the lake are to die for. Try and get a terrace suite, you wont want to leave it, I guarantee it. Check in was quick and easy. Plenty of places to shop within walking distance. Lots of restaurants also within walking distance. Shuttles to Universal Studios and Disneyworld will pick you up right outside the lobby door, and bring you back. We didn't have a car, heck, we didn't need one. The only time you need transportation is when you go to one the many parks, and the shuttles will take you there, and its cheaper than a taxi. On the other side of the lake, there is a water park that you can walk to. You can see it in the pics I uploaded showing our HUGE terrace. There is even a small restaurant next to the lobby with breakfast and lunch/dinner, also a small store. Try it, you will like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando