This resort was likely the best we had stayed in all of our Disney trips. The hotel was emasculate & the staff was vet helpful. The pool is very nice, and they had lots of equipment to rent even though we didnt have time to use it. (tennis, basketball, pool, boats, paddle boats, movies..).
The only issue we ran into was they did not seem to have enough busses from this resort. Our edits were a bit longer than previous stays. This was a minor inconvenience, and we would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Old Key West Resort is a 761-room Resort that conjures up the leisurely romance of the Florida Keys. Discover the tranquil community of Conch Flats—an island hamlet of brilliant green landscapes, pastel-colored Victorian architecture and ornate gingerbread accents. Nestled among swaying palm trees, shimmering waterways and the lush golf fairways of the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, the Resort's Guest rooms include studio, one-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort