“Simply Magic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom
3111 World Drive, Orlando, FL 32830 (Central Business District)
407-934-7639
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$119*
and up
Disney Character Dinner at Chef Mickey's...
Ranked #7 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Disney, Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Activities: Dining, Shopping
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
UK
45 attraction reviews
“Simply Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

What can I say ... just magic ... for adults and kids alike. A 'must-do' if in central Florida. For UK visitors spending 7 nights or more the tickets on sale in the UK seem to be better value for money than the US counterparts.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hampton, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Finally went to see what all the hype was about. This park is awesome. I found it to be an enjoyable experience as long as it was not overly crowded. The estimated wait time posted is always longer than the actual wait. The cast members were friendly and helpful and moved the lines along efficiently. My 4 year old LOVED it. Can't wait to return -- there is so much to see and do.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“You're never too old for Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I lived in Fl for over 18 years, so I saw the Majic Kingdom alot. And it is majical. And you're never too old for the majic. It's fun taking pictures with the Disney characters and watching the parade. I never tire of going to the Majic Kingdom.

Driffield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

every bit of this place is designed for both young and old and it certainaly brings the big kid out in you if you get chance and travel in november check out the chrismas parade although tis is at an extra charge and i would recomend booking before traveling to avoid dissapointment

Texas City
5 attraction reviews
“Magic all the way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I spent a day in the magic kingdom and felt magic ourselves. When purchasing the ticket the lady asked us if celebrated something. I said no and my wife said yes. Of course our anniversary was coming up on the 27th of October. So we got our Happy Anniversary badges. You wouldn't believe how many times both associates and random guests at the Magic Kingdom sent us Happy Anniversary greetings that day. Never in my life I was reminded that often that we actually had an anniversary. This will always stay in my mind. The Magic Kingdom itself....it's magic for young and old alike. Get lost a day or two in your dreams and forget the real world....it's healthy!

Visited October 2012