In town for 2 nights. Price was very good. Room was comfortable. Front desk staff very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast choices were good. Hotel was busier than normal due to UF commencement. Only complaint is lack of service in housekeeping. Room was not made up on first day. Wasn't a big deal for me, and I was understanding about busier than normal load.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Orlando / Airport / Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- Days Inn Orlando / Airport / Florida Mall Hotel
- Days Inn Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Orlando Airport at the Florida Mall has a fantastic location in beautiful South Orlando on US 441. We can be easily accessed from the Florida Turnpike, Beachline and I-4. We are conveniently a short time away from all major Orlando Attractions. We have a free shuttle to and from the airport. With a large meeting space and truck/bus parking we are adequately suited to handle many different types of Groups and Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Orlando / Airport / Florida Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.