“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 327 hotels in Orlando
wisconsin
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

The rooms are very spacious and comfortable! We arrived early and our room wasn't ready. They were very accomodating while we waited and Caity really busted it to get us a wonderful room with a great Seaworld view!!! Kudos to her and Steven at the front desk. We are enjoying our stay and i cannot say enough about the wonderful people that work here. We have not noticed any odor in our room at all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
H M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for such a nice comment. It was most definitely our pleasure to be able to accommodate you and your family. It is absolutely rewarding to know that we were able to make your stay pleasant. Your comments will be passed on to our leadership team for recognition of these associates.

We hope to see you again when your in Orlando next. Have a wonderful day!

663 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Bern, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We started our stay at the sister hotel, the "Fairfield Suites" with a regular two queen bedroom plus microwave and mini fridge. Out of curiosity I asked if I could see a room at the Springhill: the rooms are much more spacious! They have a sitting corner separated from the two queen beds, a mini-kitchen with microwave and a mini fridge plus toilet separated from the bathroom. The staff at both hotels was very helpful and we could move within a few minutes. Especially the manager at the Springhill was extremely helpful and the front desk staff made the changing procedure a pleasure! Well worth the few dollars more for the Springhill! We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a high up room with view on Sea World :-) It's amazing!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
vancouver, wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel is across from Seaworld and next to Aquatica. It's very new. Beautiful lobby, huge eating area. The free breakfast in the morning is great but very busy. They have waffles, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit and some eggs, sausage. We did a package with Seaworld so we got quick ques for free at the hotel for Seaworld. Those are amazing. We never waited more than a few minutes to get on the big coasters. The kids loved it! The free shuttles to Seaworld were great. Took maybe 3 min to get there from the hotel by bus. They have a shuttle that runs from Seaworld to Aquatica all day long. Wish we knew that before we had taken the shuttle back to the hotel to change and go to Aquatica. Since the shuttles to Aquatica in the middle of the day don't run very often. We were there in Nov. so they probably run more often in the summer. Aquatica was fantastic. Much better than Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. The hotel was very comfy. Laundry was very convenient. Has a TGIFridays in the parking lot. I would definitely stay there again. I liked that the toilet was separate from the shower. We have 2 boys 8, 11 so it was a great spot for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing such an amazing experience with us! We are so happy to know that you and your family were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and the family back the next time you are in Orlando.
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This newer hotel had a clean and comfortable room, newer decor and comfortable rooms. The "suites" are an extension of a traditional room with a microwave/small fridge tucked into a corner cabinet unit and a corner divan. What divides the room is a desk/office unit. Its smaller than a traditional suite but very nice and efficient. Plus, with a warm breakfast every morning (eggs, turkey canadian bacon {switched out with sausage or sausage gravy], oatmeal, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, and cereal selections) this room is appropriately priced at $115/night. My only complaint -- don't order room service unless you have no other options.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Fort Washington, Maryland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I read a lot of reviews for this hotel. Some poor but most were good. I did come across some that mentioned a musty odor in the rooms and stains on the sofa. I wish I had taken heed. From the minute I walked into the King suite I picked up on the odor. It was like a musty or musky smell that was coming from the far side of the room where the window and bathroom are. I immediately told the front desk ( I think her name was Lauren) and I also went out and purchased some air freshner (something I have never, EVER had to do for a hotel stay). The hotel did have someone come up to the room while we were out and they did try to do something about the odor (they left a mildew remover bottle behind), but the smell never went away. On top of that, the tables in the sitting area of the room were damaged. The edges were chipped and sharp. I scratched myself twice and asked to have them replaced. The guy (I think his name was Victor) at the front desk said he would have them replaced or removed if they couldn't find a suitable replacement. I think its very telling that the tables were removed and not replaced. To sum up, I would not stay at this hotel again. Chipped furniture and a smelly room does not make for a repeat visit.

Room Tip: I was told when I arrived that none of the King rooms have tubs, which I was not aware of and I was...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us this time while visiting Orlando. I am sorry to hear about the challenges you had during your stay with odor in the room and the chipped tables.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will give us another opportunity during your next visit to the area.

Have a great day!
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Across the street from Seaworld with regularly scheduled shuttles. Very convenient for theme park goers. The room was spacious with a slightly unorthodox set-up, but it seemed to work. The staff was helpful with doing an extra clean-up on the property. All in all, there weren't any real problems and the small ones we did find were quickly resolved. We are very picky about our places and the SpringHill Suites was a fine hotel.

Conyers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel room provided much needed space as this was a business trip with a roommate. Great location to the Orlando Convention center - suggest catching the Trolley or Bus to convention center. Great Free Breakfast, Free Internet and Parking. Great customer service however some of the front desk clerks were not so friendly. I was allowed early check in however the room given had a particular wierd odor and the hotel was booked solid on the day of my arrival so moving was not an option but I always come equip with my own Lysol :)! Great Bargain - Great Hotel. I will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
H M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that your room was comfortable and you enjoyed our complimentary amenities. However, we regret that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the odor in the room and some of the staff. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope you will be back in the near future

Been to SpringHill Suites Orlando at Seaworld? Share your experiences!