“Great location!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Palm Bay, FL
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The location is ideal. Right across from Sea World but not really in walking distance. The shuttle will bring you back and forth but be sure to BE ON TIME. They dont wait long for you! Rooms are very clean. There are restaurants in walking distance right out front and a CVS Pharmacy that is open 24/7 right out front. There is also a Walgreens in walking distance. Only problem I saw with the room was not enough electrical outlets. A/C works great. Staff is friendly and very helpful. There is even a Starbucks at the adjoining building which is also a part of Marriott. Nice pool but way too many kids. Price is fair considering you save $14 in parking at Sea World PLUS you get a Quick Que pass to all the rides and shows (go to the head of the line) with your stay at the hotel. Be sure to get that at the building next door before you get on the shuttle. I was here on a Thursday and Friday. Thursday was $99 and Friday is $109. I would definitely recommend this hotel. As I stated...only thing wrong is not enough outlets to charge phone and cameras.

Room Tip: I chose the 6th floor since I do photography and love to do aerial shots. I dont think there is a b...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Turkish first
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Originally we planned on staying at this property for 5 nights. We were enjoying such a pleasant stay, we added on an additional night. The two of us stayed in a king suite. We are pretty picky and we were hesitant about choosing a three star hotel. To our delight, the staff was A+ on check in and remained helpful, courteous and anxious to please during our entire stay. Our room was kept spotless by the wonderful housekeepers. In addition, I was happy to see a great brand of shampoo and conditioner to use every day. We loved the comfortable bed and slept soundly every night. Breakfast included items such as eggs, oatmeal with toppings, waffles and fresh cut fruit. Breakfast was included with our room cost and was better than expected. CVS and Wendy's were within walking distance to the hotel. The location next to SeaWorld and ease of access to the interstate is convenient for tourists. We have already made a reservation for a future stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is an ideal hotel if you are going to SeaWorld or just passing through the Orlando area. While the rooms are typical Fairfield Inn (clean and comfortable), the lobby is truly lovely with an extremely welcoming staff. This hotel is connected to a Springhill Suites by a large outdoor pool area. The pool has a walk- in area "Splash Pool" that is perfect for children and continues to a deeper area which is perfect for swimming. Each hotel also has a nice covered patio area just outside the pool. There is an outside pool bar with perfect lunch items. The two hotels are in a terrific compound with a 24 hour CVS, TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings and Panera Bread right in the front. To the side is a Wendy's and a KFC. The buses come through on a regular basis to take you to Sea World. We stayed there in May when school was still in session and all the Spring breaks were over.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
scottish borders
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel is clean , tidy and reception staff are very helpful , however we dropped on a week when there was a large party of Colombian teenagers which made the chances of getting a good night sleep impossible as doors were slamming and talking and running up and down corridors went on all night , the breakfast is ok but nothing special and plastic cutlery and polystyrene plates aren't the best . But on a budget without the Colombians you couldn't get much better

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed at this property for one night prior to driving to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. It was a most pleasant experience. The desk agent was a lovely person by the name of Jessica. She was very sweet and very helpful - kudos to whoever hired her. After a quick check-in Jessica gave me a lovely suite on the fourth floor. The room was very functional with a separate seating area, lovely carpet, HDTV and a comfortable bed. On the downside were the thin towels and the road noise (if you are a light sleeper) from the Central Florida Parkway that the hotel abuts.

I did not avail myself of the "free" breakfast as it looked awful. The Fairfield shares the property with a Springhill Suites so you are free to have breakfast at either property - but both had gross offerings. Springhill also has a Starbucks outpost. The pool area was great but had lots of kids (to be expected) so I didn't bother.

There are plenty of dining options nearby: TGI Friday's, Panera, Wendy's and a great Thai restaurant called Thai Thani.

All in all I'd certainly stay at this property again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Our family was traveling to Orlando for the first time during Spring Break 2014, so finding a good reasonably priced hotel was important. I read the reviews for this hotel and thought to be good enough to try. My daughter loved the pool pictures.

When we arrived, the receptionist was extremely nice and friendly. The room was a typical hotel room although it did have an uncomfortable smell but it was fixed when we requested an upgrade. That solved the problem. The morning breakfast was good, they had a variety although the plates and utensil were not that sturdy. It's does get busy after 8am, making it difficult to find where to sit but it's possible. They have a Starbucks at the Springhills Inn which is adjacent to the Fairfield Inn. The barista Annabel, I think that was her name, was really friendly.

I have to recommend this hotel. Read the reviews because you WILL help you decide, it help us and we will be going back! I hope this review is helpful. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sao Paulo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I booked this hotel for four nights.I prefered to pay a night in advance because I was supposed to check in early in the morning the following day.I called the hotel two days before and talked to someone named Totia( I guess this is the name,but I am not quite sure.It may be somehing similar).She was supposed to pre check us in( I booked another room for my mother).When we arrived at the hotel,Jessica,one of the front desk agent,gave me keys to both rooms.I booked two different types of rooms,a deluxe queen for mom and a king suíte for my husband and me.However she gave us 2 deluxe queens rooms.I asked why and I was told as I`ve booked them by a hotel wholesaler,Expedia,I had no guaranty of the kind of the room we may have.I have never heard something like this:you book,you pay and you stay in the kind of room you had paid for.Expedia is such a solid company,it doesn`t seem to do it with its customers.I asked for the manager and Mrs Elisa came to help us.The suites were all dirty by that time,and she asked us to stay in the deluxe til ours were ready.We had to leave everything packed and someone would bring them to our room.As a matter of fact it didn`t take that long and we moved our stuff by ourselves.
Despite this bad begining,the hotel is very nice,the king suite is large.Lobby was pretty well decorated.Very good complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: Be sure to get the room you had paid for!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at Seaworld? Share your experiences!