I spend a week there recently at a corporate function. Food and facilities were excellent. We spent multi millions there, so it ought to have been. My room was huge and comfortable.
Here are my criticisms: no indoor pool; no mini bar in the room I was in; staff couldn't get rid of you quick enough once your time had 'expired' despite us have 1500 people and spending millions at the property; their golf was badly organized...some kid asked me for $25 just to use the driving range despite having played there all week; the golf course staff are not very friendly and the golf tournament was chaotically organized; their tuition rates are extortionate. Bars are very poor and restraunts are a bit overcrowded. No hair dryer in room and the soaps etc not well replenished. WiFi access in the rooms is very expensive. It's not quite the top class Waldorf Astoria brand you would expect... but then again, Florida is emerging from a recession.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxuriously nestled less than one mile from Walt Disney World® Resort, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel, welcomes your family with a wealth of refined and refreshing amenities minutes from Orlando’s greatest attractions. •Complimentary transportation to all Disney® Theme Parks & Downtown Disney®•Luxurious zero-entry pool with private cabanas•Championship golf, fitness center, and Waldorf Astoria Spa® ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.