We stayed here for the first week of our honeymoon. The hotel was lovely, nice break from the busy Disney we did during the days! The suite we had was a nice size, clean and luxury. It was very quiet and comfortable. Gym was good and the pool is a nice size and wasn't very busy. Drinks are fairly expensive but that tends to be the norm in a nice hotel, we had valet parking which was good and prompt.
Would definitely stay again, it had a nice adult luxury feel and the staff were helpful and friendly. A lovely honeymoon, thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxuriously nestled less than one mile from Walt Disney World® Resort, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel, welcomes your family with a wealth of refined and refreshing amenities minutes from Orlando’s greatest attractions. •Complimentary transportation to all Disney® Theme Parks & Downtown Disney®•Luxurious zero-entry pool with private cabanas•Championship golf, fitness center, and Waldorf Astoria Spa® ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.