“Amazing hotel and service” 5 of 5 stars

SUNSHINE WINTER GETAWAY!
Ranked #17 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing hotel and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Just returned from another amazing stay at the Hilton Orlando. The service we received was exceptional from the minute we arrived and were greeted by Josh on the main reception through to the minute we left. Josh provided outstanding service, made us feel very welcome and was more than happy to assist with even the smallest of queries. The food and service
in David's bar was also fantastic. We will definitely return :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Brenda B.,
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will let Josh know he played an important role in making your stay memorable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again real soon! Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (590)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

As a business traveler I stay in LOTS of different types of hotels. I was blown away by the level of service, the amazing food in the restaurants and the rooms as well. From the valet to the the In Room Dining associate (Amanda K was the best) every member of the staff was friendly and welcoming. I even used the Spa and received one of the best facials ever. I am impressed keep up the great work Hilton Orlando!

Room Tip: Executive Level rooms are worth the extra cost
Dear Kim P,
Thank you for your recent stay at tyhe Hilton Orlando! We are so glad you were able to experience our Hilton hospitality. I have shared your comments with all department heads and in particular, the Spa Staff and Amanda K, to let here know that she played an important role in making your stary memorable and enjoyable. We hope you will come back to see us real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando
St. Petersburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a great stay, pools were AWESOME! Decent lazy river, fast slide, huge pool. I like to sleep in cold rooms and unfortunately the room didn't get to cold at all, using a sheet was barely tolerable. My biggest gripe was the customer service at the pool bar. 1st thing, with the resort fee you get the 15% off at all bars, well small writing at the bottom says 15% at all EXCEPT ________ pool name bar. So that annoyed me a little but it is what it is. BIGGEST thing, my cousin and I were having our first drinks of the day, I a drank beer, her a canned cider. We were going around the lazy river and my cousin says her cider smells weird, and I told her wow weird, my beer smells bad to. I went up to the waitress and told her to smell the cup, and she said "Yeah we know the cups smell bad, next time you get a drink ask for a different plastic up." We had to pour out our drinks, and decline the offer for another drink. The cup smelled bad enough to pour out a 8 dollar beer. When I checked out I also, as a courtesy said hey, your cups smell really bad, and the front desk guy was kinda like, yeah they do, just ask for the better cup next time. It's not that big of a deal but it was annoying to me because it seems like everyone knows about it and no one really does anything about it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jenna K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We always want our guests to have a memorable stay with us because you did have a good time not because of the cups you were drinking from. I want to apologize for the inappropriateness displayed by my staff and to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have shared your comments with my Leadership Team for their comments, action and training. Your patronage is important to me and to everyone at the Hilton Orlando as we all aspire to ensure that all of our guests receive an exceptional experience and I regret that we did not achieve this goal with you. I hope that you will afford us an opportunity to restore your confidence in the Hilton Orlando. Regards, H.O.
Sayville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I were there in mid-September for a business trip (him)/mini-vacation (me.) I spent the entire day at the pool, relaxing, drinking the wonderful lemonade, and enjoying the lazy river. It was the perfect place to spend a quiet, lazy day in the sun and under the umbrellas. There were so many lounge chairs that you could sit anywhere around the pool or the lazy river and still not be sitting on top of other people. The servers from the Tropics Grill were wonderful and attentive.
I ate at David's for dinner one night and had the best burger I've ever had, along with crispy waffle fries. I highly recommend this restaurant, as it is comfortable even if you're alone, and the food is great.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the entire pool.
The only downside to the whole experience was that we got locked out of room several times, due to some confusion with our reservation. However the staff was quick to correct the problem, each time that it happened.
Also, try not to accept the offer to view their presentation for the timeshare. It wastes a lot of time and is high pressure.

Room Tip: It looks like most rooms on the pool side have a great view. We were on the 14th floor and had a gre...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear jankow5,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando. We are you glad you were able to experience and enjoy our Hilton hospitality! I am so sorry, though, that you had room key issues but was pleased to read that the staff was quick to correct the problem. I have shared your feedback about issue with your keys and the presentation for the timeshare with my Leadership Team for their comment, action and training. We hope you will come back for another visit real soon! Regards, the Hilton Orlando
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our stay. We stayed at the Hilton Orlando over the 13th 14th and 15th of September for our 9 year wedding anniversary. This was our 10th time over the last 2 year staying here. This time was extra special due to one of the staff members ( Summer ) from the pool bar area. She found out it was our anniversary and went way above and beyond to make our entire stay the best one yet and we couldn't thank her enough. Thinking she was just she being nice to us we saw a mentally challenged girl comment on how good a snow cone looked and within 5 minutes Summer came over and just gave her one without even asking and we heard the whole family talking about how nice that was of her and saw how happy the girl was. If you stay at the Hilton and go to the pool request Summer as your guest server and you will see what we are talking about. As for the hotel they never disappoint as it is one of the cleanest and better ran hotels that we have stayed at and we stay all over the world. Thanks to the Hilton Orlando and Summer once again for making our anniversary special and flawless and we plan on returning very soon. A+++++++++

Room Tip: You can never go wrong with a pool view room but any room is very nice and clean.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear cbarilla,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are so glad you were able to enjoy your 9 Yr. Wedding Anniversary with us. I have shared your comments with my entire Leadership Team and especially, Summer, to let her know she was very instrumental in making your stay memorable and enjoyable. Summer is, indeed, a very special person! Thank you, again! We hope to see you back at the hotel real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I just returned from a multi night stay at the Hilton...we had a great time and would recommend this hotel to others. It was a great place to stay for our trip that included a few days at WDW. We enjoyed the pool and lazy river with our young kids. The hospitality of the hotel staff was great, which I believe is a positive reflection on the hotel general manager.

I want to extend a special thank you to Matt and Dalton in the Executive Lounge area. They were extremely friendly to us during breakfast with our kids...they were outgoing and very helpful in getting our day started off right before we headed to WDW. On our final day they even had a small present for our kids...we didn't expect that and I think that gift was my daughter's favorite thing she got from the entire trip!

Thank you again to everyone, including the general manager, of the Hilton for a wonderful vacation.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear brian h.,
Thank you for taking the time to write such great comments about your recent stay with us. We are so glad you were able to experience our Hilton hospitality! I have shared your comments with all of my department heads and in particiular, Matt & Dalton in the Executive Lounge, to let them know they played an important role in making your stay memorable and enjoyable for you and your family. We hope to see you return real soon! Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Acworth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent hotel, in every aspect. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The meeting spaces are lovely, and the breakfast buffet had many excellent choices. We were totally satisfied with our stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Kim N.,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We were very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and visit us again real soon! Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Been to Hilton Orlando? Share your experiences!