“Prime in every aspect” 5 of 5 stars

(407) 781-4880
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,049 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Prime in every aspect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I are locals and decided to stop by one evening for a drink and girl talk and I was impressed to say the least. We sat in the bar area as it was after 9:00 and at our server's suggestion, I went with the crab cake. Perfection. I am SO particular about crab cakes and was delighted that- as promised- the hand made dish was delicious. The bartender was also very charismatic and surprised us with some drinks that weren't on the menu after we chatted a bit. I also have a young daughter so I decided to look over the kid's menu selections for a future visit and was happy to see that they had actual 'mini' versions of their adult dinner selections (filet with truffle mac & cheese!!) along with the usual chioces. The truffle popcorn was also very tasty- love the decor; love this place!

• Visited December 2012

90% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Upscale chain restaurant. This place has a fantastic bar area with entertainment on certain days. The food is outstanding and the quality consistent. If you are not on a budget this is the place to go for seafood.

Visited May 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I were in the Orlando area for business and decided to make a night of it, so we booked a room and made plans to go see Blue Man Group. We weren't sure where we wanted to go for dinner, but I did some internet research on my smart phone and found this gem, well reviewed, so we decided to give it a try. Other than the fact the GPS was telling us it was on the other side of the street, we found it with little problem, and went on a Friday, about 6pm. No reservations, but that seemed to be fine, we were seated right away, and I was immediately impressed by the overall atmosphere and attitude of the staff. Our server Rhonda, was very friendly and knowledgeable about menu items, and was very quick and attentive. And then the food. Oh my. We shared the King Crab Appetizer and the Shrimp Cocktail which were both delicious, my husband had the Scallops and I chose the Filet, and ordered a side of the button mushrooms. Our taste buds danced delightedly around as we savored every bite. I can't put into words what a wonderful experience this was for both of us, and I hope we can return soon.

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Very Good Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were at the Ocean Prime during a conference and had a great meal. Wonderful appetizers that were high quality and tasteful..loved the shrimp and crab balls! The atmosphere is great and the service was very good. It would be a great place for a dinner date or a business event.

Mansfield, Texas
“Top notch, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

When we arrived the place was packed. Went to eat at bar, main bar was bought for a private party, ate in a little bar in the back. Staff was amazing and we really enjoyed the food. No tap beer, that is a downer for me had local brew bottle of Florida pilsner, was ok. service was fast, all food perfect, both our meals were excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Food