“BEST STEAK I'VE EVER HAD!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“BEST STEAK I'VE EVER HAD!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were staying at the Wyndham across the street so we walked over to FishBones on our first night in Orlando. We walked through the door and the smell was fabulous. They cook their food on an open, custom-built pit over a Florida citrus and oak wood burning fire. We started out with an appetizer of the Florida Gator. It was good but a little too salty. My husband ordered the Red Snapper and liked it a lot but thought it might have been a little under-seasoned for his liking. He is from Barbados and likes his food to be seasoned! I am a steak person so I ordered the New York Strip and OMG, the flavor was out of this world! The best steak I have ever had! I ordered it medium rare and it came perfectly cooked. The flavors of the citrus and oak were like nothing I have ever tasted. I also ordered a margarita called "The Gulp of Mexico" and it was wonderful. It comes in a tall mug, made with blue curacao and is lit on fire at your table! The service was excellent and the atmosphere very pleasing. I was hoping to have room for a piece of their triple-chocolate cake but I just couldn't do it.

Visited November 2013

Glasgow
“Best Steak ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

For a restaurant whos name is Fishbones, they do incredible steaks. I have to say this is the best steak I have ever had, and cannot wait to travel to the states again to order a steak at this place. The service was also first class.. 5 stars.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norfolk, Virginia
“We oooohed and awwwwed over every delicious bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

For a foodie like myself, this was one of the best "Fresh Fish" places I've ever had the pleasure to experience. I wish I could lasso this place and bring it back home with me! I cannot wait to return!
I had the Chilean Sea Bass and my mom had the Grouper. Both choices were succulent and suited our individual taste buds well. But those "Freshly Executed" Cocktails though........OMG! Best decision of the night! My Ginger Sage Fizz was bomb.com!
Our Server Carolyn was the BEST. She was so kind and knew the menu very well and made excellent recommendations that helped our experience become very unforgettable! KUDOS Carolyn aka "Nina from Point of No Return" =-)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I literally just left, our server was fabulous, but the food was no where near the pricing. I ordered the surf n turf special with garlic mashed potatoes. My husband ordered the mixed grill with orzo pasta, absolutely nothing on his plate meshed together. Disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Welwyn, United Kingdom
“Good quality, non-chain choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Located on the Sand Lake Road, just off I4, this restaurant makes a nice change from “chain restaurants” in Orlando, at a bit of a premium, naturally.

You enter past the open kitchen area and the sight smell of succulent steaks on a wood grill. We ate here twice and sat in the same area of booths each time – very pleasant surroundings. Food each time was delicious.

Half a duck with a “to die for” crispy skin, beautiful thick lamb chops and luscious shrimp and scallop scampi. Crab stuffed shrimp was a little rich, but good never less. Desserts looked great, but we were defeated by this point, each time we visited.

Vast wine list, which looked great and the house Malbec was excellent.

Service was, I thought, a little offhand the first visit, (and I can calculate my chosen tip without your input – thank you). Up to standard the second time. Not the cheapest meals we had in two weeks in Orlando, but certainly the best.

• Visited November 2013