“Not a fan” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Columbus, Ohio
“Not a fan”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went here to get some Florida seafood. However, they had nothing local on the menu. I was disappointed. I ended up getting a steak. The steak was okay. All of their food has this wood smoked taste. I am not a fan. I probably wouldn't go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dobbs Ferry, New York
“It's a MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wow, great restaurant. The food is really excellent and not too expensive. Good diversity of fish and meat. The staff is extremely friendly. It was a pleasure to be there.

Visited March 2013
Destin, Florida
“Definitely better choices in Orlando!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The decor was casual and comfortable, service ok, food---not so great! Of the three entrees ordered, mahi-mahi, tuna and black grouper--the hit of the table was the mango salsa! We've honestly purchased better tuna steaks from Publix. My son and I both order pasta as one of our sides and it was like chewing flavorless plastic. Neither of us ate the pasta, which is typically one of our faves. The food portions were just okay. Basically, for the $150.00 we each had a piece of fish and 3 beverages!! Orlando is a large city with many options---let your options take you elsewhere!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fairburn, Georgia
“If you want good food go !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I really enjoyed dining at this restaurant. There were, although 3 things I didn't like and that is that they didn't have a variety of salad dressings, the water was to tapish and I love my food hot hot temperature wise. They made it right and everything was delicious!!!! I wouldn't steer you wrong go it will be worth your buck!!! Great family restaurant!!! Great restaurant period!!

Visited March 2013
The Villages
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a grand dinning experience at FishBones. The apple-martinis were delicious. We shared the crab cakes which were the best I have ever eaten. They were moist and melted in your mouth with a wonderful flavor. We both had the steak and lobster combination. Great taste and cooked to perfection. The chef, Michael, and the manger both checked to be sure our steak was cooked to our liking. Our waiter, Ed, was very animated and attentive to all our needs. We will be returning soon.

• Visited April 2013