“Fantastic! Has it all! Poor HHonors benefits though....” 5 of 5 stars

WINTER RATES FROM $149*!
Ranked #23 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Fantastic! Has it all! Poor HHonors benefits though....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Before you begin reading this review, please note the following:

- I am a HHonors Diamond Member, which means I do stay at least 60 nights per year in Hiltons
- I am a business traveler and I am in hotels weekly
- I travel with kids and we go to Orlando at least once an year (sometimes twice)

So, taking all the above into consideration I can easily say the following:

- This hotel is the hotel to beat in Orlando. I have never stayed in such a nice property in the Orlando area.
- This hotel is the best Hilton property I have stayed in the continental United States
- The pool is the best pool I have ever been to

I do have a few setbacks though:

- Prices are high inside of the hotel. Yes, this is expected due to the quality of the resort. However by paying higher prices I do expect a much better quality and I found the food on the buffet and the breakfast to be average. It is definitely not worth what they charge for, however, I do take this as a "convenience charge" as this property is a bit far from other restaurants and you do not want to go out after a long day in the pool with the kids.

- There are little or no benefits to HHonors members, regardless of the status. For instance, I always get upgrades, and I did not get one here. There is no business lounge here at this property. You do get the free breakfast but they don't mention you have to pay extra until you get the eggs and omelets.

- The valet service is very slow, call your car 30 minutes before you leave.

- Do not buy/rent the floating devices from the hotel. Stop at Walmart or CVS/Walgreens and get some floating devices to use on the lazy river as it is awesome!

- The cabanas are outrageous expensive. They are more expensive than the room nightly rate.

- I do not golf, but heard from golfers in the hotel that the course is not that great. I can't comment more on this as I do not golf.

Aside of all these setbacks, I would definitely choose this hotel again when I am in the Orlando area.

Room Tip: Get Disney view so you can see the fireworks and also have a nice view of the pool and the golf cour...
Green Features: It is great, but they are not going paperless just yet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Eduardo F,
Thank you for your Five Star review! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed the hotel, the pool, and all the amenities our resort has to offer, and consider us the Hotel to beat! We also appreciate your feedback in regards to HHonors benefits, as our intention is to certainly offer upgrades depending on the availability of the room types that we have to offer.

Deana Halaweh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (835)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

A decent hotel . Staff was excellent.Highly cleaned.Pool area was out of this world.Lots of activities in the pool for kids as well.The rooms were clean but not so spacious.I wished there was a microwave because i needed one for my meds.The lobby cafeteria had one so we used itThe breakfast buffet was good for the price.Its location was excellent for families with young kids for them to go to Disney parks etc. and the free shuttle was great.We took one of those shuttles gor Downtown Disney.Since we were attending a Medical Conference, their meals were delicious.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Murlia,
Thank you for your great review! I am so pleased to hear you and your family had such an enjoyable stay and were able to enjoy our pools and all the Hotel amenities on site. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Cisterna di Latina, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wonderful place to stay for relax and to discover orlando's nearest playgrounds. It has free shuttle to go to outlets and Disney playground. The gym is good and swimming pool is wonderful, there is also Whirlpools and a SPA. Prices are good, not axpensive. Service is good. Rooms are large and clean.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Deborina86,
Thank you for your nice review! I am so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and experienced our hotel amenities and services. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I booked this hotel very last minute through Hotels.com. I loved the hotel, the rooms were very nicely appointed and the common areas were beautiful. However, booking through Hotels.com made me a "persona-non-grata" in the eyes of the hotel management. I arrived late in the evening. The staff could not locate my reservation. I waited for an hour in the lobby and finally logged on to the hotel internet (another MAJOR problem),,,located my reservation and was finally given a room. All during this time, the staff kept telling me that they were going to bill my cc the full value of the room (although I had already paid in full). When I finally got into a room, I called down to say that I would like to extend my reservation for 4 more days (at their current rate). They said no problem....however, the next day they told me that they had already booked my room. SO, I had to find another hotel. Funny....because this Hilton was back on Hotels.com by the end of that day for less than I actualy paid the first night. Anyway, they just made the little time I had there a complete hassle. I liked the hotel.....I wasn't being difficult. But, I wouldn't recommend the hotel because of all the little things that should have been easy.

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice. If you book a room overlooking the pool, you can see the Disney fireworls...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Carolmdcruz,
Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your stay with us last year. I apologize for the service challenges experienced with your room reservation, as this certainly is not indicative of our Hotel service. Our goal is to provide great service and help create memorable experiences, and it looks as though we fell short in these areas during your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at the Hotel, as I would like to discuss with you further the details of your stay.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

407-597-3696
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek was nice. It would have been better if we would have known about the soccer tournament that engulfed the resort. We could not enjoy the lazy river. People left their kids in the pool by themselves at 9pm and after. It was so full, we could not float. If you don't bring your own, ones that an adult can actually fit in, don't buy one from the resort, they are way too small and the markup is ridiculous. We stayed especially for the lazy river. I will say that I will return when we need to visit Orlando again in hopes that people will watch their children and the pool is not exceedingly crowded and when there are no sporting events. The breakfast is great though. I am gluten free and the breakfast muffins the chefs prepared were delicious. If you have gluten allergies, tell the wait staff and the chef will come to your table. I rated the resort a 4 because the lazy river was impenetrable and it took 40 minutes to be seated for breakfast. The sushi bar at the resort serves the best sushi and was thankful they were open at 10pm, when we could not get a waiter at the pool.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear gatorgirlrox,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you were able to experience the great amenities our rest has to offer. We appreciate your feedback in regards to your breakfast experience with wait time, and your experience at our pool during this time. Your feedback has been forwarded to our respective departments for follow up. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at the Hotel if I may provide any further assistance with booking a future stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Lutz, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Beautiful hotel and property with an array of amenities unmatched by many of its competitors. Customer Service at its best making us feel very special and important. Strongly recommend this facility for business, family, couples or friends. Ideal location and very beautiful grounds.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Farouk E,
I would like to thank you for this tremendous review in regards to your recent stay at our Hotel! We are delighted to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay, and were able to enjoy all the amenities our resort has to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again soon for another Excellent stay!

Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Came to the resort on a work trip. It is a great place for business conferences and for relaxation.

The conference facility is large and attached to both the Hilton and Waldorf Astoria.

The Hilton has very comfortable rooms and beds. The best feature of the resort is the large pool area with an integrated lazy river that carries you from pool to pool. The kids and adults loved it.

There is a nice poolside bar/cafe. The food was decent, but expect resort prices. The hotel also has a 24 hour ice cream parlor/coffee shop/bakery. Good, but not cheap.

The hotel is on Disney's property and has great transportation to the parks.

Will stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Brian U,
Thank you for your great review! I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay and enjoyed all our hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Deana Halaweh

Been to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!