Before you begin reading this review, please note the following:
- I am a HHonors Diamond Member, which means I do stay at least 60 nights per year in Hiltons
- I am a business traveler and I am in hotels weekly
- I travel with kids and we go to Orlando at least once an year (sometimes twice)
So, taking all the above into consideration I can easily say the following:
- This hotel is the hotel to beat in Orlando. I have never stayed in such a nice property in the Orlando area.
- This hotel is the best Hilton property I have stayed in the continental United States
- The pool is the best pool I have ever been to
I do have a few setbacks though:
- Prices are high inside of the hotel. Yes, this is expected due to the quality of the resort. However by paying higher prices I do expect a much better quality and I found the food on the buffet and the breakfast to be average. It is definitely not worth what they charge for, however, I do take this as a "convenience charge" as this property is a bit far from other restaurants and you do not want to go out after a long day in the pool with the kids.
- There are little or no benefits to HHonors members, regardless of the status. For instance, I always get upgrades, and I did not get one here. There is no business lounge here at this property. You do get the free breakfast but they don't mention you have to pay extra until you get the eggs and omelets.
- The valet service is very slow, call your car 30 minutes before you leave.
- Do not buy/rent the floating devices from the hotel. Stop at Walmart or CVS/Walgreens and get some floating devices to use on the lazy river as it is awesome!
- The cabanas are outrageous expensive. They are more expensive than the room nightly rate.
- I do not golf, but heard from golfers in the hotel that the course is not that great. I can't comment more on this as I do not golf.
Aside of all these setbacks, I would definitely choose this hotel again when I am in the Orlando area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando