“Very good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Ottawa, Canada
“Very good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great facility. Food very expensive and uninspiring for vegetarians and vegans. Great location for Disney world. Great pool for kids and adults. Close to shopping malls. Spa is fantastic just wish I had been told about it sooner than on last days.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Claire G,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the available selection for vegetarians and vegans. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback helps us acccomplish this goal. We hope to welcome you back to the resort in the future. Thank you again.

Megan Bruce

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (841)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel, and we hope to return. We had several meals at The Harvest Bistro, and each was delicious. Our kids loved the lazy river - extremely relaxing. The hotel was well-maintained and very clean.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brian E,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear that your stay was so wonderful. We hope to welcome you and your family back the the resort in the not too distant future.

Megan
Bluffton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been coming to this particular hotel few times a year for the past 4 years. It's our home away from home. The staff is amazing and some of them have become like family members. A lot of them know us by name and make our 7 year old son feel like a king when he is visiting. We always make sure that Stephanie Forcelli is working before we come. She's our absolute favorite. We just love Debbie that works at La Luce Restaurant too. High Five to Kyle at the pool area as well. We are already planning a summer and late fall visit too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Tracie M,

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy to hear that you have such an amazing time with us year after year! Thank you for your recognition of Stephanie, Debbie, and Kyle as well. They will be recognized by Management for their great hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the summer and fall!

Megan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. This year we spent the majority of the time hanging out at the pool. They have a beautiful area for sitting out in the sun and working on your tan. I also enjoyed laying out in a inner tube and floating away on the lazy river. The service of the the server in the pool area was non-existent. Both days I had to walk to the bar for food and drinks which was a hassle and I over heard a server in the bar talking to a coworker about how she didn't want to go out and serve the pool side guests. I thought that was rude which is why I didn't give them 5 stars. Other great things about this property is… its soooo close to Disney!! I would totally stay here for a family vacation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Suzi E,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek as your vacation destination! We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the lazy river! I'm so sorry to hear that our service levels were not up to par and can assure you we are using all of our guests' feedback to make improvements. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance to make things right. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and, once again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I recently stayed 6 nights for a conference and found the room, conference areas, food, and pool to be outstanding. Even though I was very impressed with the room, conference areas, food, and pool, I have to say I was completely blown away with the staff at every level. Every encounter I had with the staff was a positive experience and all were found to be very friendly and helpful. On my last night of stay I asked the concierge for options to get to the airport and they not only booked a town car for me they also printed my boarding pass as well! Also, on the last night of stay I took a town car to Downtown Disney and accidently dropped my wallet in the car. In a panic, I called the Hotel and Luz at the concierge desk immediately called the town car company for me to help locate the wallet. When she returned my call I explained that I was worried because I was flying out the next morning she then called the town car company a second time and asked them if they could locate the wallet as quickly as possible for me. Needless to say she was able to help me locate the missing wallet within 45 minutes of reporting it missing! Wow! Great work! I will be back in the future.

Dear cllwt,

Thank you for your five star review! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our resort! Thank you for recognizing our Concierge team, specifically Luz, for going above and beyond. This is the service we strive to provide! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek!

MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Another great stay for the second year in a row. Friendly staff and room was always clean and neat. Plenty of dining options between here and the Waldorf. Would definitely stay here again. If I had to pick out anything that would be sub-par, it would be the staffing in the lobby bar. Way under staffed IMO as we waited quite a while for someone to take our order.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Addison09,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear we are your top choice when you vacation in Orlando!

Your recommendation and constructive feedback regarding the staffing in the Sena Bar is very helpful. Your comments will certainly help us improve our service levels and accommodations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.

Ponoka, Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I came and stayed for nine days and while the hotel room was great there were a number of problems. First and foremost I changed rooms after the first night and when I moved I left behind a plug in outlet in a wall outlet that had two usb slots in it for charging. An hour after moving I realized the mistake and contacted the hotel, they got back to me and said it was not in the room. I went through all my stuff and I did not have it so I called again and it was still not there. I called every two days until I left and it was still not turned in. All I can figure is it still there or someone took it. I am now out a $30 outlet.

Second was the price of things on the location and the lack of snacks and other assorted food items for a long stay. I bought two bags of chips and a grapefruit juice and it came too $15, the closest store we found was two blocks off downtown disney which was a wait for a free bus and a walk or a $20 cab ride both ways. My advice is get the cab to stop at a grocery store on the way there to get water and other assorted snacks.

The conference rooms were so cold we ended up going back to the rooms and getting jackets.

Other than that, the concierge was excellent, the front desk was excellent and the rooms have great views on the backside of the hotel. Pool was great, outside bar was excellent and for some reason room service was the best bang for the buck way to eat there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel and closer to the elevator, some rooms are a long ways away.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Cary_Wells,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review as your feedback is crucial to the success of our hotel operation. In regards to the missing USB; we understand this is not the type of experience you intended to receive and our hotel professionals certainly did not intend this for you. Our Hotel Executive Team would love the opportunity to speak to you in further details. Please feel free to contact myself at 407-597-3696.
Regarding the cost of items at the Resort; we try and keep in mind quality and convenience as we continue to enhance our offerings and appreciate your feedback. As we continue to reevaluate our services and amenities, we'll be sure to keep this in mind. Thank you.

Megan Bruce

Been to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!