“Clean Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Clean Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

A Clean room is so important and that is what we had here. Keep up the good work!! Rory at the front desk is very helpful & friendly. Hotel checked in on me after finding out I was ill during my stay. Clean room, Great Pool area, Would not stay anywhere else. Please fix the shower, water gets all over the floor and can be dangerous. We will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mark H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you Melanie M for your review. Our team takes great pride in ensuring that all our rooms are cleaned to perfection. We have been able to get the shower fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rory and our team are looking forward welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (840)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My granddaughter, sister and niece recently went to Disneyworld and stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. It was perfect! Pools, lazy river, slide, daily fun programs for the kids, transportation to and from the parks . . . This hotel had it all and more. The staff was congenial and helpful. The rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable. When I go back, this is the only place I will stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tracy C, we are pleased to hear that we are the only place you will stay on your next visit to Orlando. Can't wait to welcome you back!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Hilton at Bonnet Creek is an fantastic choice if visiting the Orlando area.
They offer free shuttle service to Disney all day long, have an amazing pool with a lazy river, have excellent restaurant choices, a coffee bar, a regular bar, a restaurant and bar outside next to the pool and more. The coffee bar had lots of fun treats for a night time snack!
They have activities all day and showed Disney movies by the pool at night.
The hotel was beautiful and clean.
Our room was on the 9th floor, was comfortable and quiet.
As a Hilton Honors member, I was also given an upgraded room and other amenities that made our stay very special. My daughter thanked me over and over again for having us stay there, A vacation that my daughter will remember forever!
The room rate was really good, but they tack on a required resort fee and parking fee. I don't like when hotels do that; charge fees to park on their property, or charge for amenities of the hotel, but the rate was still very competitive.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of Disney overlook the pool which is nice, but you don't really gain any actua...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us and we hope to see you again soon for another stay in the future. Thank you again and warm regards.
Santa Cruz, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel has some very impressive features. The stonework in the lobby is incredibly sharp, and the grounds are immaculate. The pool here is huge with lots of curves and bends. This may be the highest quality Hilton I've been to.

As far as the rooms go, I stayed in an "upgraded" room with a King bed on the top (18th) floor. The granite tile in the bathroom is a great touch, and the room (facing West) has an amazing view of the pool, Waldorf Astoria golf course, and parts of Disney's Pop Century resort. I most appreciated that the room was equipped with a real fridge with lots of space to store all kinds of food, not just the mini-bar style fridge so many hotels have these days. Even better, there was no wet bar or snack-center to accidentally be charged when just knocking things over on the counter. As far as work-enablement, the room has a nice digital display conference phone and desk with a wired high speed connection, although I found the wireless to be just as good in my room.

A word of caution on the "high speed" Internet, you will be capped at 2mb/s download. A little disappointing considering my phone's LTE service easily let me run north of 15mb/s from the room, but at least it was sufficient to use for VoIP and other basic Internet services.

Other Hotel services here are pretty good, I really liked the bar. It's extremely comfy and the bartenders are on their game. Despite having a large crowd and two conferences at the hotel, there was still no wait in the evening. Some of the other perks here are free Wifi for AT&T Wireless customers (attwifi hotspot), and possibly free wifi for Hilton Honors guests (mine was free), just keep in mind the "high speed" cap above. For the grounds, Hotel guests are also welcome at the neighboring Waldorf Astoria facilities and there's a free shuttle between the two hotels.

Self parking is super easy, there's an entire garage for this hotel and has a covered walkway to the lobby entrance. Parking is about $16/day when I stayed here.

All in all, a very nice stay, in what to me was a very quiet hotel. I can't say how this ranks to the neighboring Disney resorts, but overall, it is a very nice place as a Hilton.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a view of the golf course and distant neighboring resort.
Green Features: No comp/points for forgoing room service like at SPG brand hotels.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dave P, Thank you for your great detailed review of your experience with us. We hope to be able to welcome you back the next time your travels call for Orlando!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place to spend sometime with the family. Lazy river was great, resort was clean, staff was prompt and friendly. Valet Parking is pricey. Restaurant is reasonable for the area quality is decent as well. We plan to visit again. I would recommend a visit

Stayed August 2013
Mark H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
ForkLiftGuy55, thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward welcoming you back for another stay!
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is awesome. Staff is great. We travel with 3 children (all less than 10) and it is perfect. The hotel is attached to the Astoria via their convention space. The convention area is nice and wide and indoors. Perfect place for kids to just run around playing tag and such - especially when it is raining outside. Go after convention people have left for the day.

Hilton room space is just enough. Pool area is perfect for young children with shallow area, lazy river, eating area. The hotel is also close to Downtown disney. Food is great, especially since kids eat free breakfast and dinner! Remember, you can eat at the Astoria hotel as well!

*Some other issues
1. Lazy river is fun, but kind of strong current. Not really "lazy" river. Get kind of worried for little kids. ALso, you have to buy your own tube. Not expensive at all. Hint: Be nice and give it to people you see checking in!

2. Shower flow is so weak. Problem is that the shower head has a wide dispersion of water. This is fine when you are an adult and tall enough to have your head next to the water source. But when trying to shampoo kids, the water coming down from the shower head is too dispersed and almost impossible to get enough water focused to rinse the kids' hair. This is not just a Bonnet Creek problem, but all hotels that try to conserve water. Only parents of young kids will know what I'm talking about. Can we not have shower heads on a handle?

Otherwise, just perfect for Orlando. Close to everything Disney.

Room Tip: Consider paying for the upgrade to the suites. You will feel like a rock star in your own private a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear ldbga, Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to create lifetime memories with your family. We hope to host you as our guest again soon!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Hilton at Bonnet Creek is an fantastic choice if visiting the Orlando area. My daughter and I stayed here for our trip to Disney World and I would stay there again and again. The hotel was far more affordable than any Disney property and in my opinion was an upgrade. They offer free shuttle service to Disney all day long, have an amazing pool with a lazy river, have excellent restaurant choices, a coffee bar, a regular bar, a restaurant and bar outside next to the pool and more. They have activities all day and showed Disney movies by the pool at night. The hotel was beautiful. As a Hilton Honors member, I was also given an upgraded room and other amenities that made our stay very special. A vacation that my daughter will remember forever! The only thing I would like to see them change is to provide tubes for the pool rather than forcing me to buy them $6-$14 each. I probably won't get to use them again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear ldbga, Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that you were able to create lifetime memories with your family. We hope to host you as our guest again soon!

Been to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!