“Excellent for families.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 329 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Excellent for families.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I decided to choose this Hotel due to the great reviews. Plus, I was traveling with my four year old daughter, so I really wanted a hotel that was secure and not questionable. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The parking attendants outside were also pleasant. Jordan who checked us in was also extremely pleasant. He answered all of my questions & told my daughter that he gave us a view over looking the pool (on the 3rd floor) which completely excited her.
When we entered our room, it was beautiful. I am very big on cleanliness & it was 100% to our satisfaction. My daughter could not stay out of the window because we were overlooking the water slide. She was amazed & fell in love so much that she started calling our hotel room home. The bed was so comfortable. The restroom was clean and fresh. The room had an overall warm & welcoming atmosphere.
We ate lunch at the poolside hotel called Beech. All of the servers we encountered were friendly & very pleasant. The pool was great. My daughter enjoyed the lazy river. The complimentary towels were large, warm, & soft. They are geared towards families. They have a daily schedule of the activities that are offered at the pool. My daughter kept me at the pool for over three hours. We finished off the night watching "Beauty & the Beast" at the pool. They had an inflatable screen with speakers to watch the movie while we swam. My daughter even made a few friends. Other guest were pleasant and the children played with each other. That's why my daughter called this home during our stay. We did not feel like a guest. Felt at home.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. The price was very reasonable & considering that I was traveling alone with my four year old daughter, it made me feel comfortable, & relieved.

• Stayed July 2013

2,390 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (651)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miramar, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The hotel staff is great. Food and drinks are great. We all had a great time at the pool. Love the lazy river. Stay here a couple times a year to get away and relax. Beds are very comfortable. This last time they did not have the double bed room we booked available at check in. They comped us with credits for breakfast at the buffet which is superb for the three days of our stay. They also gave us the correct room the next day. The hotel was booked solid that weekend, yet the staff took great care of us. I love it here. Recommend it to all my friends. Grandson can't get enough of the lazy river. Also love the kids movies at the pool at night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Rooms where clean, pool area was one of the best around. Service was outstanding with all employees very friendly and helpful. loved the feather pillow ans comfy beds. Good food selection. We are actually planning a return trip this fall!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wonderful base for family vacation in the Orlando area....The staff is excellent and the property is beautiful. The hourly shuttles to the Disney parks make this an ideal location for touring. My family enjoyed the pool area and lazy river and we ate at the BEECH poolside restaurant on several occassions. We enjoyed the property and staff so much, that we extended our stay by two days.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great place to have a business conference or family vacation. Rooms are beautiful, spotless, & comfortable. Great bar "Zeta Bar" ...amazing sushi & friendly bartenders. Ask for Andrew!! On Disney property, so close to Mickey & Minnie. Great pool for families, kids, & all! Transportation to Downtown Disney & other Disney attractions. Accommodating staff!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dania Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I’ve heard this hotel is voted one of the best and I can see why. We were here for three days and this was one of the best stays I have had in a while. A great hotel with great service. We were treated with exceptional service by everyone working here. Our check-in experience was outstanding and the level of service we received was beyond expectations. Very friendly and outgoing staff at this resort.
Since we planned to come here to get away and enjoy some rest and pool time. We weren’t heading to the parks for this trip. This gave us a great chance to really explore and enjoy this hotel. The pool, lazy river, and outdoor restaurant and bar staff were terrific. We had lunch and drinks here each day. The food was very good and had decent prices for a hotel.
We stayed at the hotel for dinner one night and had sushi at Zeta. The service was terrific and the food was incredible. We sat at the sushi bar and chatted with the chefs and our server for an enjoyable time.
The drinks and desserts at the coffee shop were very good and the friendliness of the staff was just as pleasant as the other staff throughout the hotel. I chatted with several guests near us at the pool and bar areas throughout our stay and heard nothing but good things about everyone’s experience here.
I would stay here again if we were planning a getaway to enjoy the full benefits of a hotel and this would be top on my list. I appreciate the caliber of staff this hotel’s management has employed and trained to give such an excellent level of service and I plan to stay here many times in the future!
(I try to always take a few photos from a guest's perspective for reviews, especially of the rooms. But, we had such a good time I forgot.)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sebring, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Conference rooms are comfortable; rooms are great. Really close to Disney, but private at the same time. The pool looks awesome, but was not able to use it because of thunderstorms, not the hotel's fault, of course. I would come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!