“Great stay with the exception of the Valet people who are 3rd party.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Summer Rates From $119*
Ranked #16 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
auburn, al
“Great stay with the exception of the Valet people who are 3rd party.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Clean and very nice hotel. One of the finest I have stayed in. Awesome pool and service. Bell hope and front desk were very nice. The only bad thing to mention is the valet who looked at me like an idiot when I asked to valet. We had come from epcot so not greatly dressed and god forbid I only drive a new loaded Camry not a jag. They are 3rd party and rude. That stands for all 3 members I met on the trip. Hopefully this is fixed. Other then that the hotel is perfect.

• Stayed June 2013
HOBC_Manager32821, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for the incident with valet during your stay. That is certainly not the service we aim to provide and we have shared your feedback with our Management team. We hope to host you again to truly exceed your expectations.

2,698 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (734)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Alexandria, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I were extremely happy with this hotel. They honored our request for a room overlooking the pool and away from elevators which would be quieter. The view was beautiful! We were on the 8th floor with views of not only the pool but the golf course and even Disney! The room was clean, quiet, comfortable and even though we had a problem with the shower not draining the first day, they were very prompt in fixing it. The staff working at the pool area we have to make a special comment about. They were all so extremely friendly, polite and happy! And we loved the lazy river pool! Make sure you try some of the pool bars specialty drinks...you won't be disappointed. Of course, the food and drinks are pricey but what isn't in and around Disney. We also loved the fact that there are many areas inside and outside of the hotel to sit and relax especially on the cushioned seats on the balcony outside the lobby with our morning coffee. Very relaxing.

Our only real complaint was the $22/day hotel fee charged in addition to room rate. We didn't even use any of the things this fee was for.

Room Tip: Floors 5 and above, overlooking pool/golf course.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your great review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great time at our resort and were able to interact with many of our team members, especially at the pool. We hope to host you as our guest again soon!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great property, just avoid all staff for a great vacation! (May 2013)

I wished I had read some of these lower-star reviews before going on our vacation. We chose this hotel for our annual family vacation (over the usual Disney Resorts) after my husband had a medical convention there last year. He did not use the pool or much of the amenities but thought it was a nice hotel. He thought the kids would have fun in the pool and Hilton Hotels have been okay for us in the past.

We usually don’t write reviews… if we are unhappy we just don’t ever go back. But now that I have kids I would really feel bad if another family were to experience this on their family vacation. Everyone wants to have fun… especially on a Disney family vacation.

I called a week and a half ahead of our check in date and asked for two sets of bed rails for the kids beds. When we checked in there was none in place; don’t say things will be in place if you can’t do it. It doesn’t make for a good hotel to have a huge laundry list of services if they can’t fulfill half of it. After I called the front desk, an hour later two guys came in to install one set of rails. I told them I needed two sets… They were at a lost and said that they didn’t think they could even find another set and then lingered around until my husband tipped them. I took the rails off by myself and put them into a corner of the room… one rail was ripped so a child could just fall through and they were two different railings so the other rail needed a matching pair in order to work securely.

That first night, we ate at the hotel and they got my order all wrong. I would not even be complaining about this if not for the fact that the waitress spent a long time asking me details of my meal. I just ordered the hamburger, no big deal I thought… then she proceeded to go through a long list with me… but they got the whole thing wrong… it was extremely wrong like I got fries instead of a salad, no mushrooms or bacon, etc. The waitress came to our table after the food was placed and asked if everything was okay… I said well this is not what I ordered but it took so long to get the food so I will just keep it, since I have two kids under the age of 4 who will not be able to wait any longer for you to correct it. After that she never came back to the table, (probably thinking she lost her tip from us) it was so long that I took the kids up to the room to get them ready for bed while my husband waited for the bill (and he did leave her a tip – I on the other hand, might not have).

The next morning we thought to try the breakfast buffet, again service was awful. I wanted to get milk for my one year old daughter. I too (like the other reviewer) noticed that there was no plain white milk, so I asked the gal behind the counter if they had any. She said she would fill a plastic cup and charge me the same as for the chocolate or strawberry milk. I said okay and proceeded to hand her my daughter’s open bottle. She then said to me that I can pour it from the plastic cup myself… I said okay. But then she proceeded to slowly dribble it into the small plastic cup a little bit at a time until it was about half full. She hands it to me and says that should be about the same amount as in the container. WHAT! If my daughter didn’t need the milk I would have just walked away (even though I already paid the $3.00+tax). YES, I would have said ‘you are insane’ and walked away. I poured it into the bottle (which has measurement markings) and it was 4 ounces!!!! You have got to be kidding me! I laughed at the thought of a large company: Hilton Hotels skimping on milk for a child even after I paid $3+ (which by the way could get you an entire gallon). In America?… Wow! I thought it was just that particular staffer that was clearly insane until I went to write this review and read that it has happened to another person as well…. So it is management!!! If it were not policy to hand someone a half cup of white milk and charge them $3-4.00, then this situation would have been taken care of already.

After these few experiences we decided to have our private driver pick us up earlier and had all meals/snacks off property. We avoided all staff and had a great vacation after that. So if you want a beautiful place to stay, a nice room and pool… but are willing to avoid meals and staff on property… book this hotel now.

These few experiences may seems small and insignificant until it happens to you, then it could ruin your vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We understand how important first impressions are and how they can set the tone for the rest of your stay. I'm so sorry to hear that our service levels were not up to par and can assure you we're using all of our guests' feedback to make improvements. Staying one step ahead of our guests and anticipating your needs are also very important in order for us to provide you with the best experience. We would like to contact you to personally to address your concerns and look forward to discussing your experience further. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies once again.
Long Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very clean hotel and not a far distance to the disney parks. They have shuttle buses very frequent and taxi's are always available. Just be careful and check the prices of the taxi's before you get in one to make sure you don't get over charged. The pool was lovely as well as the food in the restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just returned from a one night stay. Even though we barely had any time to see everything this hotel has to offer, it was great. We arrived around 10 am and expected to have to leave our bags in the storage room while we went to Disney, but when we got to the front desk, we were told there was already a room ready for us. This was very helpful. We were able to drop off our bags and get ready a little before we went out for a long day at the park. All of the employees here seemed to be genuinely friendly and eager to assist you. The hotel is situated very nicely. It's on the same property as the Waldorf and across the street from a Wyndham. The area is nice and quiet. It's about 10 minutes from each Disney attraction and it doesn't even feel like you're near the hustle and bustle. The shuttle service to the Disney parks was very nice. It's a tour bus style as opposed to the city bus-like Disney transport buses. It ran on time for the most part. It arrived a little late when we were ready to return to the hotel, but only by about 5-10 minutes. The room was extremely clean. I even felt comfortable walking barefoot, which I never do. Good size, although the bathroom was a tad tight. The beds were extremely comfortable. I didn't want to get up in the morning. They're more on the firm side and have down feather pillows. Parking is a little pricey at $16 a day plus tax. I would also suggest holding off on the wifi if you can since it's $22. From what I saw, the pool looked fantastic. Just like the pictures. Nice and clean looking. Sadly, we didn't have time to jump in. We saw it about 4 times over our stay and it never looked overly crowded. It was the busiest during movie time, but even then, not too bad. I believe they screen movies every night. The only complaint I have is the valet drivers. You really have to watch out when you're navigating the parking garage, as they drive like bats of out h*ll. Overall, this is an almost perfect hotel. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Orlando.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher levels have less noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HOBC_Manager32821, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at our resort. I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you ealier in your room to start your vacation and that you were able to interact with a number of our fantastic and service oriented team members. We hope to host you again soon and that you will have an opportunity to experience our amazing pool.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just got back from Orlando with the kids. We stayed at the Hilton for 5 nights and mostly spent the day at WDW or at the pool. We got a standard 2 queen room with the pool and golf course view. The room was spacious and always clean. They even have Peter Thomas Roth toiletries if you're a toiletry snob like I am!!! It sure pays to not have to pack shampoo and conditioner when you know you're getting the good stuff!!

My kids loved the pool! They are 7 and 9. They have a lazy river, 1 big pool in the middle and on the side along with 2 hot tubs and 1 waterslide. You can bring all your own float toys. We didn't have any as we didn't drive to Orlando. The giant intertube ring I bought was $16!!! Expensive but hey, oh well.

The food at the pool was just ok. Nothing great. We did however try La Luce and it was yummy!!! We had ceasar salad and a margarita pizza 2 nights in row!!! Ceasar salad was AMAZING!!! They serve it on full romaine hearts tossed with just the right amount of dressing along with their tasty housemade croutons!!! Pizza was thin crust and wood fired....totally worth it!!!

The downside.....although the Hilton has their own luxury bus, it takes a long time to get to the parks!!! If you're going to Magic Kingdom, it's about 15 mins. In the morning, it can take you up to an hour to get inside the park from the hotel! Just be well aware of that. If you want to go to the other parks, the next stop is 15 mins from each park. Don't get me wrong, it's great but to save time, I should have stayed on the Disney property. It would have cost me a lot of $$$ but I would have saved a ton of time!!! If you've got the money to spend, go ahead and stay at one of the Disney hotels.

Room Tip: We had a room with a view of the pool, golf course and Disney! Very nice!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!
nandover
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at the Bonnet Creek June 3-6. It is a very nice hotel, more so of a business hotel than family, although they do have an enormous pool for children. I was there on business so my opinion may be a little off. The rooms are clean, the satff is very friendly and the food at all the venues was great. I also played golf at the hotel course. The staff at the course were awful. My compnay, and I am the CMO, paid almost $750K to entertain our customer during our annual User Conference at this facility. One of our customers asked me where the first hole of the course was and I asked the starter, he looked at me and said, "When it is your time to know, I will tell you." I asked again and was told that when the starter was ready to inform me, he would. The moral of the story for Bonnet creek is, it depends on where you are....hotel is great, golf facitlity not so much.

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking golf course
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for the interaction at the Golf course. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can constantly improve our guests' experience. We hope to host you again soon so that we can truly exceed your expectations.

Been to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Share your experiences!