The hotel was everything my wife and I wanted. We live in Florida and regularly slip away to Orlando, sometimes with our kids and sometimes without. The main things we were looking for was resort style pools, food/ restaurants on site if needed and primarily- no resort fee. Parking was in a covered garage, which was great since there were daily rain showers. Restaurants and shops were a short drive away, since it is slightly secluded (which isn't a bad thing after dealing with tourist jammed roads). We got a studio, which was ok for two people. Its similar to a regular hotel room, but the only layout with no balcony. Next time we'll get a one bedroom which equals two rooms put together, full kitchens, large living room seperate from bdrm by locking door, double bath vanity and a very large balcony. We'll also request a pool view. A pool view is the best of both worlds- the view and fireworks at Universal or Seaworld. Staff and housekeeping were all very friendly. The free pool cabanas, there are six, were typically almost all taken by 9:30. On the day we knew we were going to spend by the pool, we were there by 9 am, walked over to the on-site restaurant, ordered breakfast to-go and ate it pool side under our cabana, which was fun (omellete, home fries, a meat & a bread= $11). They have a nice 1/2 mile walk/ jog track around their well lighted pond. Cable tv was pretty extensive, with hbo and a dvd player in each room. We found a Blockbuster five minutes away and rented a couple movies. Pools are very kid friendly. The largest pool, with a large slide, is only about two feet deep 30 feet out into the pool, which gives kids a large area to roam. Its a wading style pool. Kind of like the beach were it gets deep gradually. There is also a large covered play ground in a separate fenced area right next to the pool area. Fitness center was pretty good size. Internet is free in your room with your own laptop, but there is a fee for its use in their business center (like 25 cents per min). Being a vacation club, there is no room service for food. Because of my wife's allergies, we were glad they also did not accept pets. We'll definitely be back. Next time with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica®, and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil Suites features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando