“We had a blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We did the 2-bedroom suite with my family of 5. We stayed because we got a promotional rate.The place was beautiful and fun to stay at. We did not have one issue with this place and would return in a heart beat. We drove from MN so it was a long trip, but well worth it. The kids wanted to go back to the hotel, while we were at Disney...says a lot about a place. We had a full kitchen, but enjoyed our dinners at the restaurant at the resort. We had the view over the pond/view of the fireworks. LOVED it!! I would choose this view any day over the pool. If you want a great place to stay....this is one resort I would not pass up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a 1-bedroom suite. Full kitchen. 11th floor. Awesome view on Orlando. Folks speak of fireworks at Disney. You can definitely see them but I you need binoculars as they are a few miles away. Point is, the view is great but you are nowhere close to experiencing the fireworks the way you would in the park.

Check in was fast and efficient. We checked in at midnight after a long day at Disney.

We were surprised we got a room as great as the one we got as we paid $120 a night. A deal.

There are no resort fees, no parking fees.

Compared with the Marriott Vista, this Hilton is a high rise. It is not laid out like an apartment complex. You take the elevator to the ground level and you are at the pool! I loved this.

Excellent pool design with a slide.

Enough pool beds but not enough umbrellas.

Plenty of towels.

The food selection is disappointing and the prices are outrageous. With a full kitchen, we had all we needed from Publix.

There is an adult-quiet-pool.

The parking deck has plenty of parking spots.

THis is a resort that feels like is on hold in terms of expansion. Once they build additional towers, it will become very busy and the views may not be as good as they are today. Not sure if they plan on adding more mega pools but they will have to.

Typical check in at 4 PM and check out at 10 AM.
Soon these resorts will demand we check out at 4 AM.
What we decided to do is that the check out day was a park day: we did not mind being out early so that we could head to the park. GIven we changed twice the hotels, by choice, it worked out wonderfully. We could check in as late as 10 or 11 PM.

THe location is ok. Not as good as the 'by Sea World International Drive'.

We got a call informing us that as a Diamond member we were eligible for some free breakfast. We declined. These resorts should make peace with their clients and stop insulting our intelligence: call us and tell us you want to sell us a timeshare. They made the breakfast value sound so oversold we hang up on the person insisting.

I would definitely return to this location. Nothing less than a suite. I have learned my lesson at these resorts: regular rooms are frustrating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lakewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ended up at this hotel through a friend's Hilton Vacation points. We stayed for 4 nights. It was by far the best hotel stay that we ever experienced. Every person on the staff was out of their way friendly (and I must say that even if they are put up to it, they surely do a great job at making it look sincere). We had a one bedroom suite, which was very comfortable for us and 4 kids. Everything was very clean. The Hotel offers so much entertainment for kids, that one day we skipped the parks and just hung out at the Hotel. The pool is really a lot of fun (especially with that huge slide). This will definitely be our number 1 choice when we come back to Orlando.

Room Tip: Definitely take a suite
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed here because we got a great promotional rate to preview HGV. Our intentions were to enjoy the great rate, sit through the two hour sales blab fest and call it a day. However when we arrived it was almost as if the entire staff was expecting us, the lobby was immaculate and everyone there had a permanent and welcoming smile. The room that we stayed in was a studio (A little bigger then a standard Hotel room) But that didn't matter the room itself was clean, comfortable and welcoming. The two pools are beautiful and the food in the restaurant and cafe are far above expectation. The location is right between Disney and Universal and all the shopping that you would ever want to do. But the location doesn't matter here because you could stay here for a week and with all of the activities offered you would not have to leave. As for sitting through the "Blab Fest" that was probably unnecessary because Hilton Grand Vacations could easily sell itself. We will definitely be back.
Thanks Parc Soleil Staff for doing an OUTSTANDING job.

Bronx, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at the Parc Soleil this past month for a week. I was just looking for a nice clean hotel while I visit a few theme parks. They exceeded all my expectations and I was very happy with my stay. I didn't really use any of the resort since I was out for most of the trip, but I did take a look around the last day I was there and everything seemed nice. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thsi hotel is amazing! is very spacious, clean and modern. I stayed for 4 nights with my husband and we were really pleased. It offers everything you can ask for a family vacation or a romantic stay. You have 2 beautiful pools available, activities for all familly, joging course arround the lake/ fountain ( awesome), complete fitness center.... etc
The staff is friendly and very kind. You wont be facing with terrible old and smelly floor rugs because floors are nakedly prettty.
Everything here is brand new... you can book without any doubt!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
North Port, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The facility here is very modern and nice. We were in building 200 and the pool was large with a water slide amenity. The room was above expectations, the store and restaurant onsite were also above what we expected. The place was spotless and the staff was very helpful and courteous.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Been to Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club? Share your experiences!