“If you need to relax, this is where you should be!” 5 of 5 stars

2X POINTS PACKAGE!
Ranked #32 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“If you need to relax, this is where you should be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We invited couple of friends to join us in our 2 bedroom suite. The kids enjoyed 2 days of swimming and playing in the pool with its slide. With its beach-like design, it is very safe for
even small children (still parents should NOT leave their children behind -- as we have experienced first hand a little girl probably 2-years-old roaming around by herself...staff noticed and immediately got the parent to attend to the child!). The rooms are very clean as expected of a Hilton brand and as always very courteous staff, from the guest services to housekeeping.
Cost was great as we were owners and we opted for the cash option.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
Ruskin, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We found this the most beautiful & comfortable place ever. The staff was totally friendly & helpful. It is a paradise -especially for families. I recommend it to all ages. Nobody who comes here will be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Johnsburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

1st time we stayed in the Buena Vista area as we usually stay on the kissimmee side. The resort is the perfect place as its in between Disney-Seaworld-Universal with direct freeway access that is under construction in April 2013. We did stay with a reduced rate to attend 2 hr timeshare which might I add included continental breakfast. The rooms were clean and spacious and had all the amenities you need while away from home...Even a blender! The Pool was clean and the entertainment for the kids and adults with karokee and games was an added benefit! The restaurant is right next to pool and serves drinks and all meals. I was not impressed with breakfast and the drinks were watered down which is no big deal byo and save money! Starbucks is on site with a full menu and that was a plus for me! The also have pizza at very reasonable prices and a full service deli! The resort is nicely landscaped and immaculate! An added plus was an enclosed parking garage which meant not hot seats and 10 steps to the front door of your villa. We stayed in the 1 bedroom but after seeing the studio it would have been enuff room for the two of us and a lot larger than a hotel room. The two bedroom and three bedroom are huge and great to have three families stay together.
There are plenty of restaurants within driving 5 minutes as well as outlet malls to get your shopping done. We would love to stay here with the kids next time

Room Tip: Please note only two towers right now! I recommend a higher room for a view of the orlando area or...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice resort for families. 10-15 minutes from all the Disney attractions. Units are big and clean. We have stayed at other Hilton Vacation Club resorts which were nicer so that's why I didn't give this place a 5. We also liked that the pool is open later. We are staying somewhere else for our second week in Orlando so we'll see how it compares.

• Stayed June 2013
Platte City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was a rare guest at this resort! I arrived fully ready for the time share sales presentation and was even an interested buyer. I left disappointed. The resort propery is in the early stages of development, so there is a lot of empty ground space surrounding the two buildings (towers). Construction is expected to last several years until the remaining buildings are complete. There are two pool areas which offer scheduled activities, a game/activity room with mostly free activities, and a small restaurant on site which offers standard meals and pizza delivery to the room. The rooms are the best part of the property. Each room is spacious and filled with modern furniture and appliances and the decor is exceptional. The resort staff are great and really try to interact with the guests and make them feel at home. Before my stay I did my research on the property, on Hilton Grand Vacations, and on timeshare ownership in general. I attended the sales presentation with an open mind and interested in what they had to say. After the typical high pressure sales presentation I started asking a lot of questions, and some of them were hard questions and you could tell the salesman was getting uncomfortable. I was trying to get through the normal sales routine and really get down to details of ownership. In the end the salesman told me that "ownership wasn't for everyone" and got up from the table and left. I will admitt I was a little confused. I think he was growing tired of my wanting to known more details before making a $48,000 purchase investment along with the annual maintenance fees. Perhaps they need to realize that with technology today most interested buyers are going to do their research before attending the sales presentation and they should expect a lot of tough questions. High pressure sales tactics will not work on informed customers. If you're willing to buy early and wait for the rest of the property to be constructed this could be a very nice resort. But there are complete and nicer resorts in the Orlando area that offer the same benefits as the Parc Soleil if your looking for something a little more "full service."

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank for your feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words about our rooms, as well as our Team Members and in particular, how you saw our Resort Operations Team interact with our Members and Guests in an effort to make them feel at home throughout your stay. At the same time though, we sincerely apologize that your sales experience was less than favorable and we absolutely assure you your comments will be shared the appropriate members of our Sales Leadership Team, so they may benefit from your unique perspective. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Peter M. Merrill
Bowie, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a beautiful property. I stayed in a 1-bedroom unit in tower 2 room 1018, which had a front-and-center view of the nightly Disney fireworks! My unit was HUGE with a balcony that went from my bedroom until the end of the living room!! The balcony also had a round table with chairs and a reclining lounge chair. The kitchen had stainless steel appliances; the bathroom was stocked with Peter Roth Thomas amenities, had a huge shower with optional big shower head or standard shower head, and a separate socking tub. Guess what... no extra fee for mid-week cleaning! What, I did not even know that anyone still offered this service! The on-site main pool is beautiful: two waterfalls, waterslide, volleyball net, jacuzzis, playground area, lounge chairs, AND it stays open until 11:00pm! The on-site Marketplace, Deli and Activity Center are very nice. The gym is small but clean with very nice equipment. I love the 1/2M track around the pond. The concierge are fantastic and ensure everything is done right. I asked for extra amenities and they sent some immediately then called to ensure I received them. They also helped me find many local places. The front desk is outstanding: Gina checked me in and was very kind and attentive. She called housecleaning immediately when I told her there was a puddle of water at my feet. Lorraine was extremely helpful. She gave me great ideas of things to do while I was in Orlando and surrounding areas, and her whole presence was bubbly, energetic, polite and welcoming. The walls are a bit too thin. From my bedroom, I could hear: 1. the elevator bell ('ding'), 2. my neighbors, 3. the room above my head using the toilet, and their small child running across the floor. Please consider recycling and also having bins for leftover un-opened food and a donation bin for a local charity.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

austin tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel for kids and family vacation but if you are offered a special rate to stay there, with the understanding that you will attend a time share presentation, .....RUN! I have been a Hilton Rewards member for years and have NEVER been so insulted with the way the time share staff approached the presentation. It is beneath Hilton to be associated with this type of selling. Of course, the cost of the time share is not given to you until after all of the propaganda is pushed down your throat.....then they present the cost, with a 17% interest rate, a monthly maintenance fee, etc. Very unprofessional.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club? Share your experiences!