Truth is here folks, so a buisness trip took me here in January.
It's an extremely clean property, nice pool although I don't know if it would be big enough during the height of the season.
Close to Disney, small resturant on site with a shop but you need a car there is nothing in walking distance the property is right in the middle of some land that they are developing, so I would say you have to drive at least 15 minutes for a resturant.
Gorgeous rooms, wooden floors like that.
Downside sort your 3rd party booking agents out, I don't care if they are 1st, 2nd or 100th if they are representing Hilton 1 of the best names in the buisness make sure they are as good as you, they lost my reservation 3 times and slightly worrying when I called just before I boarded the plane and they couldn't find my reservation not the greatest of flights as you can imagine.
But I would stay with you again 1 of the cleanest places I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica®, and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil Suites features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando