“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Albany, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent accommodations and service; friendly and professional hotel staff. My wife and I stayed at Parc Soleil for three nights in a one bedroom room. The room was incredible! The concierge, Silvia, is the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been here so many times ( at least 2- 3 times in a year since 2011) we always have a great time here! People are so friendly, willing to help and this place is such a cozy, quite,very relaxing to escape our busy day. The room is extremely clean .
Yup.. we live just 30 minutes from this place! This is our home! The bed is extremely comfortable, the bathroom is so stylish ... kids love to stay in the bath tube ...The kitchen had everything we need! The best for local gate away!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Watertown, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have just come back from a stay at this resort. The first impression is nice but then you see where they need to improve. The rooms could use a good cleaning and some new carpets in the room I stayed. I am surprised for such a newer place that it isn't kept better. Also they need a spa badly as it is far from the main drag and without a car the distance is too far too walk as well as dangerous. When on vacation I like a little pampering and this would be a nice perk. I don't have children and a lot of the activities are geared for families. That's great if that's what our looking for. The restaurant is ok but pricey and again without a car your stuck paying what they are asking. When I requested towels daily , they were more than cooperative and I had enough towels for ten people...:) all in all the staff was very nice and most accommodating. If I stay again I will have transportation.

Room Tip: I was on the 11 floor and it was very quiet . No noise in the hallways ever.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback concerning your most recent stay. I apologize the room did not meet your expectations and I can assure you this not the norm. We take great pride in the care of our resort with regular deep cleaning and preventative maintenance cycles. I am delighted you found the staff nice and most accommodating and we hope that if your travels bring you back to the area you will give us another opportunity to deliver a product you expect and deserve.

Thank you!

Alexandra Daley-DiLibero
Resort Director
Smithfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm not too sure what in the world the folks putting up the negative reviews were expecting, but apparently they must be used to staying at the 25K a night room at the Atlantis Resort!!! This place was absolutely wonderful!! Everything is beautiful, the staff are ALL very prompt and kind, and you can stay for next to nothing just by taking a time share tour of the Hilton Resort, which is on this property!! There is also a magnificent pool on site, as well as a shuttle to all the sites!

• Stayed January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We just returned a few days ago, and had stayed at Parc Soleil. It's quite lovely. Staff there are great and it's nice and quiet. However, I highly recommend having a vehicle if you stay there. There is absolutely nothing within walking distance but lots of shopping and restaurants within a five minute drive. The hotel can provide prebooked shuttles to disney, seaworld or Universal but it's $9 return per person. Parking at disney is $15 so it's better to drive if there is more than one person.

We spoke to other people staying at the Parc Soleil and one of them recommended the Hilton on International drive as it's close to a mall for their teenagers. He chose the Parc Soleil this time because it's quiet.

Frankly, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Room Tip: The rooms with view of the pool are nice, bit you can't see the Disney fireworks.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Warsaw, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Beautiful hotel! Pools x2 were gorgeous and 3 hot tubs were all open till 11pm, great when you had a long day away. The one bedroom suite was spacious, had a large dining table, great kitchen with all appliances needed, very open living area, and beautiful bedroom and bath. Tub and shower with 2 sink vanity all very very nice. Lanai somewhat small, but nice.
We had a long weekend get away and visited Disney. 15-20 min drive to all the parks, as well as Universal Studios and Sea World. Very nice distance if not staying on Disney grounds. Staff were pleasant. Had a nice breakfast by the pool.
This was a deal to buy a week or so at a Hilton, (old time share). This was not a fit for us, but not a horrible deal to attend. Many might like to participate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We (my husband and I) first stayed here in May 2009, a few days after it first opened. We had a studio apartment booked and we stayed about 4 nights. During this stay, we went to the timeshare meeting and long story cut short, we became owners.
We have stayed twice since then, February 2011 (again myself and my husband and our then 8 month old daughter) for 2 weeks and then June 2012 (the three us a d my parents) for a week. These 2 stays were in 1 bedroom apartments and in 2012 my parents had an adjoining studio to our apartment. I would recommending upgrading to a one bed apartment from a studio if you can as the amount you gain is fantastic! Great sized accommodation, extremely comfortable beds, stylish bathrooms with bath and walk in shower, double sinks, nice touch! All of our stays have been in tower 1.
We have been to the follow up meetings on both of our following stays and 2011 wasn't a pleasant experience, they didn't like being told no, we weren't ready to increase our ownership after only 20 months, but in 2012 we did as we felt it was the right time.
I like the location, remote, but close enough to everything, all the parks in short driving distances, a wal mart up the road.
I love the pool area and I have even had a go on the waterside, I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough, the gradual slope into the water is great for young children.
You are always greated with a smile when you approach the entrance.
We are returning to Orlando this June but have chosen to stay at the seaworld resort just to compare, but I know we will be back to Parc Soleil!
Be aware that building of the 3rd tower is due to commence in 2014!

Room Tip: Either view is great, if you have a pool view you probably won't get a firework view of Disney b...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club? Share your experiences!