Took my 1.5 year old son to Disney World and decided to stay off resort for the first time. This really was a internal struggle as I really love the feeling of being immersed in all that Disney or Universal has to offer. I was a bit wary of the decision but I've heard nothing but great things about the Parc Soleil from my family that we decided to give it a shot.
At first glace upon pulling into the hotel it did seem a bit out in the middle of no where. Just to address this first. Once you learn the surrounding area the hotel is in an amazing location. It is a few minute drive from the entrance to Disney (I think it's also close to Sea World but we only went to the Disney Parks for our trip), there is a Walmart a few miles down the road to stock up your full kitchen and there are shops (outlets included) and a plethora of restaurants all super close by. We didn't eat on site so I'm not sure how the resort amenities for this are.
Okay so now to the actual hotel itself. Parking was super easy and readily accesible. The pool was amazing our son LOVED IT for our days not at the park. There are all kinda of things for kids like a play ground a little play area. Everything is convenient and looks great. So now the best part of this hotel is the room or suites I should say. Our one bedroom plus suite was HUMUNGOUS! The suite was beautiful, clean just amazing. Beautiful kitchen, beautiful living room, amazing bathroom, laundry in unit and to top it off we could see the Epcot fireworks show from our balcony, albeit it was in the distance but still not too shabby!
So in summary, I did kind of miss the whole Orlando resort feel which the Parc Soleil didn't have but the perks that it offers are second to none. I am officially not staying on resort property again. Being able to have options for dinner and things to do aside from the parks was awesome. When we go back to Disney when the kiddos a bit older (1.5 was a little too young in my opinion) the Parc Soleil will be our only option.
Thanks for a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica®, and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil Suites features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.