Please dont be put off by the recent reviews this is a excellent choice of hotel/Apartment, we stayed for 14 days over Easter and had a fantastic holiday, i have stayed in loads of hotels all around the world and would say this is one of the best.
We stayed in a 2 bedroomed apartment in Tower 200 on the 12th floor overlooking the swimming pool,the view was great you can see for miles, what a view, the apartment had everything we wanted from 3 large flat screen tvs to dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer etc, i have 2 young lads who are 19 and 13 and found the space amazing, one of the bedrooms is a studio suite with a connecting door to the main lounge, this was great for him as he had his own space and kitchen/bathroom !! All of the fittings and beds are top quality and the bathroom is amazing, yes the aircon is a bit noisey but you get used to it.
The pools are fab with easy walk in access, my son is diasabled and we found this great. The games room is great for the kids with free internet, playstation, wii , pool table and loads of board games etc, their is a extensive entertainments program every day around the pool if you want it from scuba diving lesons, basketball shooting skills to
trivia quiz and kids pool games and for the adults wine and beer tasting in the cafe !!!
We ate in the cafe soleil 6 times and always found the food and service very good and not to expensive, the Market place was also good value for wraps and paninis @ $6.00 each as well as starbucks coffee and well as your general supplies and fantastic cakes.
I would recommend a car as the nearest restaurants are about 2 miles down the road, and taxis to downtown disney are about $14 each way, we went to all the disney and universal parks and found the location of the hotel easy to get to all of them with seaworld about 7 minutes and universal only 10 minutes drive, the hotel does run a shuttle bus between the Hilton properties and the parks and runs 4 times a day, but a car will give you more freedom etc.
We found the Parc Soleil a great place to stay and the staff were very friendly i would recommend the following,
1 or 2 bed apartment in Tower 200 with a high floor overlooking the pool, perfect !
We will be back,
Thanks for a fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica®, and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil Suites features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando