We decided last minute to book a trip to Orlando for 3 days. Being owners at the HGVC on International Drive I tried there first but they were sold out (understandably as this was VERY last minute) Were able to get a 1 bedroom at the new Parc Soleil and decided to try it out. They only had a penthouse available and we were thrilled. As always, we called the hotel to ask for specific directions. We know from experience that Hilton uses their own internal addresses, so in addition to this being new, we were aware of the location issues. The person I spoke to was great and told me EXACTLY what to put in the GPS. Our flight was 2 hours late and we arrived at the resort at 3:30am. From there on out, the experience was all Hilton--first class and spectacular. From the night man at the gate who greeted us; to Diana at the desk--we were tired and she was quick!
Building 2, top floor. We were blown away by the room. Our teenage son took the pull out and it was the BEST sleeper sofa we have ever seen. A tempurpedic type mattress on the sofa bed and it was comfortable. We were asleep in minutes.
ONLY complaint: walls ARE thin. Room next to us woke us earlier than we would have liked; we were thankful no one above us or to our other side (we had end unit). That should be corrected in the next buildings they build.
Our room overlooked the pool and the view was wonderful. Our last day we had breakfast on the lanai and enjoyed the view.
We ate breakfast and lunch at the Cafe and I'm not sure where the complaints are coming from. The food was good, hot, plenty to choose from (we thought)and everyone was very attentive to our needs. Its a poolside cafe. It served its purpose well.
The pool is zero depth, but has a deep enough area that my son and husband were able to play catch and goof around without interfering with smaller children (which is a plus when you're traveling with teens). Waterslide was terrific for this age group also, but saw plenty of young kids going down also.
We asked for a late check out upon arrival and even though this is spring break and they are booked, we were granted a 12:30 check out, which allowed us to enjoy the pool, shower and check out. We were also told that we could use lockers and shower in the fitness center if we cared to stay longer and use the facilities OR the bellman would also keep our luggage if we chose.
Everything at this resort is top notch. Yes it isn't finished, but being a brand new timeshare resort, people should know this--they always build these in phases. Ask questions when you book and you will get all the information you need.
Way to go Hilton--we can't wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica®, and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil Suites features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando