“Love this place.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Disney, Amusement Parks
Activities: Shopping, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Brooklyn, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I like this park because it has all different kinds of restaurants. The best one is the norweigan restaurant which is not that expensive and you get to meet all the princesses while you eat .

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hutchinson Island, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“EPCOT NEW IDEAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Many of us have traveled to EPCOT, especially we Florida residents, but here are some new ideas to enjoy the attraction.First, in Italy, there is a small center restaurant called Tutto Gusto that serves Tapas style cheeses, Italian meats and pastas and wonderful wine and desert offerings as well. Most crowds go to the 'upscale' restaurant or the 'pizza' palace. Why wait in lines? This spot is excellent. Next, Morocco just opened a waterside restaurant that serves excellent tapas style offerings from the mid-east. Great service, priced right considering we are in EPCOT, and top views with little wait even on busy weekends. We enjoyed the Moroccan beers too! Finally, the 'free' included entertainment at the American Adventure Showcase can be a highlight of your EPCOT visit. We just enjoyed two shows of Paul revere and The Raiders and seating was easy, the breeze cool, and different songs played in each set (there are 4 per day per artist) makes this a fun and worthwhile time.

Warner Robins, GA
12 attraction reviews
“We love, love, love Epcot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We've done Magic Kingdom so many times. My husband honestly hates that place. Going to MK really stresses me out. So, this time I decided we should visit Epcot. It was all right up his alley. He loved Soarin' and Living with the Land. It's a great place to take kids for more than just amusement. They might actually learn something! I was not happy with the new Fast Pass experience. That's one reason I'm not putting Excellent for my rating. You get three. And, only one for an attraction that you actually need a Fast Pass for. The other two don't usually have much of a wait. Now, you can get more Fast Passes when you use them, but my Fast Pass for Soarin' was at 6:30. What are the chances of me getting a fast pass for Fast Track or Illuminations after that time? None, I'm thinking. My only other complaint is that we were really looking forward to meeting the Frozen Princesses. A two and a half hour wait, I'm not kidding. Seriously, I don't think I'm going to spend a hundred bucks to get into a place and spend my whole day waiting to meet these two. Thankfully, my daughter and her friend were not too upset, but it was quite a let down. Mickey has a Fast Pass for meet & greet. Frozen princesses should have one, too. Overall, we can't wait to visit Epcot again. There is so much that it can't be done in one day.

Youngstown, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
“Favorite Disney Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is our very favorite Disney park! We go here several times, whenever we're in the area...love to walk around, checking out the different countries, especially during the Flower and Garden Festival, or the Food and Wine Festival!

Orlando
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

loved my 5th visit to this theme park. It was lots of fun and we had a great time. Lines can be long. It's best to go through the park backwards to avoid the mob. Fireworks are worth staying for. Food is toooooo expensive considering they charge you a lot to enter the park to begin with. They try to get all your money inside the park with expensive food, souvenirs, snacks, and gadgets.