“The World on Consumer Steroids” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Disney, Amusement Parks
Activities: Shopping, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, FL
22 attraction reviews
“The World on Consumer Steroids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had hoped for greater education on the nations on display. While I enjoyed the cinematography of Canada, I wouldn't say I learned much more than I already knew. Same goes for the other countries. Mostly I felt like I had the opportunity to purchase things like German chocolates, for example, that I can buy locally. I actually went for the Candlelight Procession. That is a must see!!! Unfortunately you must pay park admission. It's worth it though. Different artists read the story of the birth of Christ. High school choruses from around the country sing with the Disney singers and orchestra. Do the dinner package and you'll have a spectacular night.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
14 attraction reviews
“Fun for adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I love this place, I normally visit animal kingdom in the morning and then skip on over to Epcot for the afternoon , as there was first timers in our group we came here for the majority of the day , we chose to eat at the electric cafe , I think it's beside the spaceship earth at the entrance food is typical park food slightly over price and your average fast food , we then decided to do the ride spaceship earth which I actually enjoy, it's very well done and it's for all the family , we then went on to do the test track which was quiet busy but it's definitely worth the wait as it is an exhilarating ride, some of the party went on the mission to space but i personally do not like this ride due to the feeling of the pressure , decided then to take a walk around the "world" which is fantastic we also took in the boat rides to and from each world , decided to stop of at china for some food , nice restaurant attentive staff and food was good , prices are reasonable enough , after doing the attraction in Norway and Mexico we opted for a good seat / view for the illuminations fire works later on that evening , the excitement of knowing what was to come , this has to be the most jaw dropping experience I've ever seen it gets better every time , you have to see it to believe it , the firework in sync with music , the wonderful assortment of different fireworks and the music to the lighting it's just amazing I can't wait to go back here just to see the fireworks aswell as the other attractions

Wichita
3 attraction reviews
“A Place To Wonder As You Wander”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

What an enchanting place! Just a great sampling of cultures and traditions that are fascinating. My favorite moments were the movies of China and Canada. But every country had something awesome. This is not a one day park - gotta go two!

Visited November 2013
Arkansas
18 attraction reviews
“Best Theme Park in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

In my opinion, this is probably the best park in Orlando. There is something for all ages. Soarin', the "flying" ride that takes you on a tour of California is great. The recent updates made to Test Track make it well worth the trip. The highlight of this trip was the Candlelight Processional. Actor Dennis Hasbert was outstanding as a narrator. The 300+ choir members and 50+ orchestra sounded fantastic. Be sure to sign up for the dinner package which guarantees a seat at the always popular event.

Naperville, Illinois
166 attraction reviews
“Great for Adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

If I only had one day at Disney this is where I would go. Excellent food, the ability to have alcoholic beverages, and fun rides/exhibits make this place my favorite. You must walk around the World Showcase at least twice, and do the same for riding Spaceship Earth. The most crowded rides are usually Soarin' and Test Track - so use your FastPass for those. Kids will like some of the interactive exhibits but it's just as fun for adults.