You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #189 of 328 Hotels in Orlando
“Disney Deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I walked through the door and no one was at the front desk no bell. They came then they were nice told us of our room extras that had to be ordered and you have to wait on them from room service. The room was nice but there was no stove in the full kitchen???? Odd??? So we had to order pizza instead of just baking our own favorites. The place was clean but the beds were hard like rocks and the pillows were a joke. We did enjoy our trip minus the sleeping that was off cause of comfort. The breakfast was ok lots of choices.

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
dc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After a day at Disney, we made the 15-20 minute drive to Extended Stay America.

Upon arrival, we parked in the hotel's somewhat sketchy parking lot with signs warning guests to take their valuables inside.
Once we walked in the small lobby, there were guests sitting around, some using the front desk outlets to charge cellphones.

We were greeted by an empty front desk, with no bell to ring, and no one to welcome us to the hotel. After about 5 minutes of standing, someone finally appeared to check us in. We were given our room keys, a very quick briefing of the hotel and the times for breakfast the next morning.

The elevator and hallways were filled with odors of dogs and greasy cooking. The rooms were spacious, a kitchen with a full-size fridge and stove top, two queen beds and a bathroom. However, if you wanted to close the bathroom door while using the toilet, good luck. The toilet seat had stains on it which could not be wiped off. Bring your own shampoo, conditioner and body wash as only a small bar of soap was provided.

Despite the funny odors and dirty toilet seat, at 0830 we went to "breakfast" the next morning with an open mind for a quick bite to eat before heading back to Disney. Apparently, Extended Stay America considers slices of bread and frozen waffles to be a breakfast. Also, one of the two toasters was broken, leaving a long line of people watching each others' bread slices flop through the toaster. There were a few cereals in a dispenser, but the empty yogurt fridge and warnings on toasters about not putting pastries in the toasters when there were no pastries offered left a lot to be desired. "At least they have coffee," I thought as I filled my cup, only to find a very large and very empty creamer bottle. As with the front desk the night before, no staff members were in sight.

The best thing about our whole stay, check out was super fast and easy which is the most we could have wanted since we couldn't wait to leave!

Overall, a place to sleep if that's what you are looking for, not too far from Disney, rooms have a kitchen and are spacious. However, if I hadn't gotten a great deal on my stay on Priceline.com, I would definitely have more regrets about staying here.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Colonia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

There were no products in our room, So I couldn't wash my hair. Or take a shower. The blanket was gross. The breakfast was terrible I don't eat all the carb stuff so there was nothing for me. the beds were not comfy. And the neighbors kept me up all nite. I wouldn't stay here again if I can help it

Stayed May 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It upsets me to hear that you stay with us was not a good one. I am sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will be using your feedback as a training tool to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at obv@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Oxford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms were clean and large with ample space and storage. It's nice to have a full size fridge if you want to eat or drink while in the room. The pool area is nice with tables and grills if you are wishing to use them. Also the location is very convenient to shopping, highway and local attractions. We had a wonderful time and would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that is very close to the theme parks and the surrounding area is very nice. That's about it.
The counter where you cook had to be scrubbed thoroughly to remove the gunk that has been stuck there for God know how long, carpet under the bed has never been cleaned. I found cigarette ashes on the floor behind our night table. Entering the room we were received by a smell of feet and tobacco. Housekeeping skipped our room, we had to call to get it cleaned (they only sorta-cleaned it twice during our 9 day stay). It's cheap and a bit disgusting, you get what you pay for but I expect at least some hygienic standard.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. Regarding our housekeeping services, we provide housekeeping to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. I met with our housekeeping staff, and we will go through your feedback to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Please contact me, at obv@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Gloversville NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location...EXCELLENT staff..Great breakfast!!!! staying there again because we liked it so much!! All staff were great ...Could have had a few more tv channels but it was ok.nice pool area not crowded during the day, so it was nice.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive review about our staff and our hotel. It's great to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and will stay with us again. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

Not a bad hotel. Good location with a lot of restaurants & stores nearby. Small kitchen in room w stove & fridge. Room is an open floor plan so the only thing closed off is the bathroom. Breakfast was simple; toast, cereal, fruit, bagel, yogurt & juice. I'd stay here again for the price.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value and that our location was convenient for your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!