You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #187 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Colonia
“Clean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

There were no products in our room, So I couldn't wash my hair. Or take a shower. The blanket was gross. The breakfast was terrible I don't eat all the carb stuff so there was nothing for me. the beds were not comfy. And the neighbors kept me up all nite. I wouldn't stay here again if I can help it

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oxford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The rooms were clean and large with ample space and storage. It's nice to have a full size fridge if you want to eat or drink while in the room. The pool area is nice with tables and grills if you are wishing to use them. Also the location is very convenient to shopping, highway and local attractions. We had a wonderful time and would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that is very close to the theme parks and the surrounding area is very nice. That's about it.
The counter where you cook had to be scrubbed thoroughly to remove the gunk that has been stuck there for God know how long, carpet under the bed has never been cleaned. I found cigarette ashes on the floor behind our night table. Entering the room we were received by a smell of feet and tobacco. Housekeeping skipped our room, we had to call to get it cleaned (they only sorta-cleaned it twice during our 9 day stay). It's cheap and a bit disgusting, you get what you pay for but I expect at least some hygienic standard.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. Regarding our housekeeping services, we provide housekeeping to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. I met with our housekeeping staff, and we will go through your feedback to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Please contact me, at obv@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Gloversville NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location...EXCELLENT staff..Great breakfast!!!! staying there again because we liked it so much!! All staff were great ...Could have had a few more tv channels but it was ok.nice pool area not crowded during the day, so it was nice.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 1 week ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive review about our staff and our hotel. It's great to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and will stay with us again. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a bad hotel. Good location with a lot of restaurants & stores nearby. Small kitchen in room w stove & fridge. Room is an open floor plan so the only thing closed off is the bathroom. Breakfast was simple; toast, cereal, fruit, bagel, yogurt & juice. I'd stay here again for the price.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value and that our location was convenient for your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only stayed one night with my husband. We checked in around 5pm and were greeted by a very nice young woman. Check in was quick and easy. The rooms are large and ours looked exactly like the photos: large seating area w/tv, kitchen w/ table, king bed, sink separate from the tub and toilet. The room felt new and clean. My only 2 small complaints are: the closet was missing one of its sliding doors and the bathroom was pretty small. The door barely cleared the toilet. It would be a difficult room to get dressed in or for anyone who is on the larger size. For a small family looking for an affordable place to stay, this hotel is a good option.

Lots of restaurants and stores nearby. Safe area. Friendly employees.

Room Tip: If the traffic going into Disney on Hotel Plaza Blvd is backed up, you can take Palm Pkwy, cross Apo...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing kind comments about your stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, spacious rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

This location was ideal for going to all the parks and very secluded from all the busy traffic on International Drive. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is a few items: One the back door lock was not working the entire week and never got repaired and was eventually just left open for anyone to come and go. Second, if you plan to cook, forget about using the cookware provided it was awful. Lastly the dishwasher was pretty much useless and ended up doing all the dishes by hand. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that you experience maintenance issues during your stay and that our dishware was not to your satisfaction. As far as the back door issue, we have placed an order for a new lock and will make sure it is repaired as soon as possible. Still, we are very pleased to know that you were able to enjoy your stay here. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!