“Best Location in the Area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #190 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Toronto
“Best Location in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the 5th year in a row we have stayed here. This year for 5 weeks. The room was clean, the staff wonderful especially Wolf,Jonathan, and Bre. Very helpful with any requests. Went out of the way Bre did to find us a DVD to use.Both Vanessa , the AGM and Kee Yu the GM were very responsive to any needs we had. This location is perfect for anything you want to do or see and you can get there without using I4. Bonus. For the price you pay and the kind staff and location we will not stay anywhere else.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Last July my family and I spent the 4th holiday at the extended stay..Just a note, I was so happy with the place we are booked again this summer,,,
Great location and nice facility..Love the space and the fully equipped kitchen.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I slept one monh at this hotel. The pool was wonderful and heated. The hotub is not good, really cold. The bed is really comfurtable. The personal is really nice and give a great service. The room could be more soundproofed.

Room Tip: ask a room with a vie on the pool.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The only problem I encounter was I don't like using my credit cards so I paid for my room in cash which required to pay a $100.00 cash deposit which was no problem because I was told upon departing I will receive a refund of the hundred dollars. The next day checking out the clerk handy me a hundred dollar bill which looked strange to me and my fiancé. I noticed that the hundred dollar bill don't have any water marks and it was an older bill but looked to fresh. I told my fiancé that it was something funny about this bill. We went to have breakfast but before we ordered the meal I asked the cashier if she could check the bill out to make sure it wasn't fake and lord behold it was a fake hundred dollar bill. Luckily the motel was just down the street from the restaurant. When we walked in the clerk had this strange look on her face. I told her that the hundred dollar bill is fake. She told it to the manager, he came out and asked if I give the clerk the bill then the clerk said no I give it to her for her refund. He apologize and give me an another hundred dollar bill with the ink marker and Ben Franklin looking like he should. So word to the wise check your cash before leaving anywhere even the your local banks or credit unions. Otherwise, my stay was wonderful. This is a tourist town so be careful. Orlando, FL

• Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies regarding the issue you experienced. Still, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Hollandale, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is is reasonably priced, it's pet friendly its in a perfect location for what we ended up doing in orlando. We couldn't have found a better place. The room was clean. Very nice people working there. We couldn't complain about it.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Julie - Our staff appreciates your kind remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is located very close to Disney and nice services. This makes vacation easy and relaxing. However, the rooms are small and old. We had room which had strange odor in refrigerator, dusty odor inside the room.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Naveen - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the room did not meet your standards. Still, we are happy to know that you found our location was good for you and our staff provided you with great service. Our staff would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The desk staff were very friendly but the maids did not do a good job. I only wanted service once a week but they couldn't even do that! I had to ask them to return to clean the bathtub. The following week the bathtub was not clean & also the floor was not swept.

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so proud of my front desk staff for providing great customer service; however, It was disheartening to read that you experienced an issue with housekeeping schedule and service. I will be reviewing schedules with my housekeeping staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We hope you will visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!