“Stay was Comfortable Great Location to Disney” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #201 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Stay was Comfortable Great Location to Disney”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel's location to disney is excellent which was the main reason for staying here. My wife and I were heading to Downtown Disney's House of Blues and we had our dog with us. It was a short 7-8 minute ride to downtown Disney which was exactly what we were looking for. Having a pet with us is always a challenge when staying at hotels, but there policy was reasonable being $25 a day. The room was great, clean, and appeared to be well kept. Bathroom was smaller, bed was very comfortable, and while we didn't need it the kitchen was great to have. We only stayed 1 night, but if staying longer having that kitchen can really save you money. The hotel provides great value for staying so close to Disney. The work out room has one treadmill, elliptical, and bike that was also a nice plus. The negatives I experienced was when I booked I put in the notes section we would have a dog and asked to be put on the first floor. Checked in around 4 and they told me we were on floor 3 which is the top floor of the hotel. To me it appeared as though they never even looked at the notes, but it was written on the receipt they gave me during check in. I did ask if we could be moved to the first floor and the lady at the front desk checked and said the first floor room was not cleaned yet. A little annoying but not that big of a deal. The other incident happened during check out, they were helping another customer get some kind of paper work and all I needed was to hand in my key and remind them to take off money from a promotion I had. I waited over 10 minutes and they still have not gotten to me. So I dropped the key on the desk as we had to go and called them later to confirm. When talking with them they were helpful, the 2 incidents, which are minor would be my only complaints.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I booked this hotel through Priceline and I feel like I got an amazing deal for the quality of this hotel. I'm am writing this review as I sit in my room right now. I can't believe this is only a 2.5 star hotel. It should be higher. The room was spacious and very clean. Love the kitchen and the beds were comfortable. Some people complained about the breakfast but it is a continental breakfast and it's free. It gets the job done. Let them cook eggs and bacon in their room if they want a gourmet breakfast. My family comes to Orlando quite often being Disney annual passholders and we would absolutely stay here again and recommend this place to family and friends. I'm sad we have to check out in 2 days!

Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel while on a Disney vacation with 3 children.The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable for our 5 day stay. Check-in was efficient and staff was friendly, professional, and readily available for any questions or concerns. This location offers many amenities (pool, hot tub, fitness center, outdoor grill, printing station, laundry, and vending). Its location was very close to Disney parks, shopping and restaurants (less than 10 minutes). The cost for 5 nights was very inexpensive and one would probably think the hotel was a cheap, rundown hotel; but it was totally the opposite. Very nice hotel and would definitely stay here again on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It is so rewarding to read that you had a outstanding stay with us. We want to thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your spacious, clean, and comfortable room. I am also pleased to read that our staff was efficient, friendly, and attentive to any questions or concerns. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here after deciding to drive straight through to Orlando . When we pulled up we realized we stayed here 11 years ago when it was another name . Check in was very easy and staff was helpful . Got into the room and it looked the same biggest problem the air is on the window with the sofa bed and the tv had to be shared with the beds and the sofa bed its in a weird place and you really do not need the other closet put the tv there and a mirror on the wall , also the vanity feels like it was put in by a very short person . It was fine for the price and breakfast was nothing we would have eaten it was very basic and very institutional looking.

Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you received helpful service from my staff. However, I do apologize that the set-up of your room did not meet your needs. Your feedback on our furniture placement will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

As I said, pet friendly for $25 per day, inexpensive, clean and comfortable. Has a pool. And It has a little kitchen.
But you have to ask for any dishes, or cooking utensils needed. No coffee pot or toaster without requesting it. We just stayed one night and didn't get them so can't say what you get or if it's easy.
They have a mediocre, well, very mediocre, breakfast where you can get coffee, juice, and stuff.

To finish on a positive note they have a disney shuttle twice a day. I'd go back.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, our grab-and-go breakfast, our location and the shuttle service we provide. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to everyone who has a dog!!! They give you a sign you can put on the door so ur pet will not be disturbed by housekeeping. Staff and room were great! If you plan on visiting more thank just Disney stay here. Close to universals, Disney, shopping, and restaurants

• Stayed October 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and our accommodations for pets. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

The room smelled bad and the carpet was dirty. The bathroom lights where extremely noisy as it was the AC. We could'nt sleep with it.The breakfast is very bad. All looked past due and the selection of food was very limited.
Finally, the complementary shuttle service only goes to Epcot and it has very bad return schedules.

• Stayed October 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!