“Well worth it! Made our vacation.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #187 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Bronson, Michigan
“Well worth it! Made our vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I usually never leave reviews, but I had to leave a positive review for this hotel. The room was very comfortable, air conditioner was quiet, and all the staff were very friendly! Lynx bus stops right in front of the hotel, with the 50 Link serving Downtown Disney and the TTC. The hotel also has a shuttle, though its hours are limited. Walking distance to lots of food/some shopping(gift shops, gas stations). The only small thing that was off about our room was the fridge...it opened from the left, in a small corner, making it impossible to access without opening it all the way first. We look forward to staying here again on our next trip this December!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and our convenient location.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

After reading the reviews I thought we weren't going to be impressed , but we were.We stayed in the first floor with a look of the pool.Not only convenient but quiet.We also got such a pleasent night sleep all 4 nights we were there.The pillows and beds were great.The pool was very clean and big.They had a pretty nice hot tub as well.The only thing we encountered was Darlene as sweet as she can be booking someone in our room the first night ..so we arrived around 5p.m..we were laying down around 11 and heard something at the door.The kids got nervous so I jumped up and someone was trying to get it.we went to the front desk and she did book them in the same room .I do believe it was an accident but that kind should not happen .thats what anyone dosent want to worry about happening. That was the only issue.The breakfast is grab and go and hits the spot.EVERYONE that worked there was nice, helpful, pleasent and just welcoming.I was there with my husband and 3 kids and there were plenty of room of all of us in our room.I was very happy and next vacation we will be staying at this extended stay again.Thank you

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Tanya - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we had another guest trying to get into your room. We will be reviewing our reservation procedure to ensure this does not happen again. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to to make the rest of your stay great and that our staff provided you with quality service.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary to say about it, but indeed for the price ($59.95 p/n), and the rating (2 1/2 stars) is worth the stay. Good thing to say about this hotel is the front desk guy (Ivaldo) was very polite and professional all the time. We had a little issue with the A/C, something that can happen in any hotel, and in a matter of 5 minutes he managed to relocate us to another room. However, the Wi-Fi....... ehhhhh, it's ok..... but there's a catch with that! eg. The "free Wi-Fi" is only 5 Megabytes speed and if you want it faster, there will be a charge for the speed upgrade! I had to use my cellphone as a hot spot connection which is a lot faster than that! And the complementary breakfast was ok, at least you don't have to leave the hotel hungry!! that will keep you up 'till you go to Denny's!!! lol

Room Tip: Always ask if A/C is working in good conditions.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Pinellas Park, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Orlando every year. This year we tried Extended stay..... Not my best desicion. Room was worn.. Broken closet doors.. Toilet paper holder falling off... Toilet itself was rocking. And to top it off there was hair in the bed and shower. We had been traveling all day so i cleaned the bathroom. BIG MISTAKE... SHOULD HAVE DEMANDED ANOTHER ROOM got home and found that we had bug bites ... In a row. Disgusting..... CHECK YOUR ROOM FIRST.

• Stayed July 2014
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel is great the staff is very personable ...I loved the room and the outside areas,, the only draw back was there were no luggage movers.. just shopping carts.. LOL..I felt like a homeless person moving our belongings to and from the car,,, the breakfast is another issue.. IF you want all there is to offer get there at 6:55 AM because when it's gone the lady doesn't refill the muffins, fruit or the yogurt. The whole milk was out one day and I asked her to refill it and she acted like she didn't understand me,, P.S. I also asked in Spanish for more milk,, I'm hoping they correct these issues b4 July 4, 2015, Cause I'll be back!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies regarding the luggage carts, we have resolved that issue. We are glad that you loved your room and our hotel; however, we are sorry that you didn't have a great experience at our grab-and-go breakfast. We will be working with our staff to ensure it is properly stocked and that we are providing quality customer service.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again next summer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My daughter and I stayed for a few days for our DisneyWorld vacation. I was VERY PLEASED with the room and service from the staff. The breakfast was GOOD and they have free shuttle to Disney World. They do not offer free airport shuttle, so I would advise you to take Mears shuttle(yellow van) to and from the airport because it's cheaper than a taxi. Also, it would be better to rent a car to get around rather than walk.

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am especially pleased to hear how pleased you were with your room and our helpful staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Merrimack, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Not bad for the price. Very roomy and conveniently located near the Disney main gate. I do remember the suite I had couldn't have the bathroom door completely opened because it was blocked by the toilet or something, but in general, this is a great place to stay. I'll definitely choose this hotel again...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!