The location is perfect, close to restaurants and the parks. They have a shuttle that takes you to Disney everyday at 8:30 and 11am and returns around 6:30pm and 10pm if I'm not mistaken. They also sell the tickets to the parks (Disney and Universal) inside the hotel and the price is the same as the gate, so it saves you some time.
Parking is free, so is the internet that worked fine. The room has a small kitchen with all the silverware and appliances (microwave, stove, full size refrigerator) if you want to eat in. The water in the shower doesn't get very hot, but we didn't need it as it was too hot outside anyways. Breakfast is poor. I wasn't hungry having to wake up so early in the morning so it didn't bother me. The last thing I wanted was to spend a long time in the lines to get in the parks because I was enjoying breakfast at the hotel for over 30 minutes.
I would stay again and recommend it to friends. As a bonus, we got a good deal and payed half the advertised price on Priceline.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Lake Buena Vista
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.