I stayed at this hotel from 16 June until 6 July. My flight from London had been delayed by 24 hours so I was quite tired when I arrived. I arrived to be told by a surly male receptionist that my booking had been cancelled but could not offer me any explanation as to why! After much arguing I was given a room. The accommodation was fine and the location of this hotel is great but it is let down by the staff. Very unhelpful and unpleasant. The hotel shuttle bus to Disney by past our hotel completely one evening. When I advised the driver of this he told me he had lots to do etc!! I had to plead with the driver to return us to our hotel. I was asked to pay $75 dollar deposit for damages which I was assured would be returned on my departure. On check out I was told I would receive a cheque in ten days, I had to argue with the manager to get my money back. I would not recommend this hotel as the staff were unhelpful and unpleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe Lake Buena Vista
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.