“So Close to Perfect” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8100 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #205 of 327 hotels in Orlando
Atlanta, Georgia
“So Close to Perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

From the location to the staff all the way to our room I absolutely loved this hotel stay! I choose this hotel based off of pictures and reviews I read from previous reviewers, they did not disappoint. The location is secure, a little remote but dead center of everything you need, and close to all the major attractions. The staff was friendly, willing to assist and knowledgeable. Our ROOM was one of the newly renovated rooms, we choose the 2 double beds with sofa sleeper suite. The decor was AWESOME, very modern home away from home feel. I loved the space in the living area, kitchen, and 2 separate closets. Made a video on youtube at http://youtu.be/pJybCxdKHyA, u can see for yourself. There was a channel guide with ALL the major kids channels (cable is a plus), DVD player, and free Wi-Fi. Con: The night before we left we noticed the AC was leaking and caused the area around the unit to get wet. Since we were leaving we did not notify the staff, and as I type I'm thinking I still didn't tell them at check-out.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor, facing the parking lot on Lake St.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Staysea - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review of your stay with us. I am so glad that our room fit your needs, the staff was helpful, the amenities were suitable and our location was convenient.

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

405 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

First surprise was the breakfast: the best of many ESH I've been before. Variety, quality and quantity. Even for brazilian preferences for breakfast (quite different from the american one), I was really pleased. Congratulations!

Second surprise: not a good one ... The furniture was not exactly I am used to find in others ESH, with lots of signs of wear. The kitchen look old and rusty. But I think it is about to change, since the hotel had one entire floor being refurbished (and I assume the others will too). I hope the furniture will be changed, too.

Otherwise the usual that you can expect from the brand: courteous and attentive staff, cleaniness and efficiency but I kind of missed Kate-Lynn Webb, manager at the ESAmerica at Westwood Blvd. She really make you feel at home, even away from home! Kate, I could not get back to your hotel this time but I promise to do my best next time!

Room Tip: Expect a silent location, since the street where the hotel is located is relativelly quiet. But I re...
Sunrise, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Well the good news is they are remodeling.
First the Bad's: Ants were everywhere, bathroom, kitchen... the pillows and beds where hard and certainly didn't feel like a pillow top. The bathroom was very small and hard to move around when showering three little kids. Breakfast buffet was certainly nothing to write home about. Toast, cereal, mini muffins, apples/bananas and frozen waffles. They don't have fresh brewed coffee. You'd be better off going somewhere else if you want a decent breakfast.
The goods: It was cheap because of the current remodel work. We did not hear any of that work going on either but I think it was because we were there during the weekend. Fresh towels daily. Friendly Staff. Close to Disney parks (15-20 min)

We probably wouldn't go back as I'm sure the rates will go up after the remodel but it worked for us this time as it was just a place to sleep and shower. We spent most of out time at the parks.

Manaus, AM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on May 01-10, 2013 and for sure this was a very good choice for our family. We were very worried about this since we have 2 small kids (3-4 years old) and need special stuff for them. The room was spacious and clean. It was equipped with full kitchen, 2 queen beds and a lot of space for girls to play... A continental breakfast was included in the stay with a good selection of juices, coffee, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, bagels, mini donuts & muffins, oatmeal selections, cold cereal, milk, a very good help in the morning (kids). No problems with security. Localization is perfect, 5-10 min far from big outlets, supermarkets, restaurants, everything was close to us including Disney/ Orlando attractions (15 min)!!! Considering localization, service and price, this is the best option for family. Next stay in Orlando for sure will be in ESA LBV again.

Manchester, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at Extended Stay America Orlando-Lake Buena Vista while attending a business conference at the Coronado Springs Resort. While the rooms at the resort were offered at a reasonable price for conference attendees, I was able to secure a room at Extended Stay for less than half that price ($55/night) and just a 10 minute drive away. Close to all Disney/Orlando attractions (within 10 minute drive), the hotel even has a shuttle that will bring families to the location of the main Disney Parks... Another bonus is that a continental breakfast was included in the stay. Ample selection of juices, coffee, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, bagels, mini donuts & muffins, oatmeal selections, cold cereal, milk... I was only there for 2 mornings, but the 2nd morning they mixed it up a little bit and offered french toast too... For the cost, it was an excellent deal. I went as an individual (1 person)... but a family would reap the benefits of saving a lot of money on a hotel and having the convenience of a full kitchen in suite and continental breakfast included. The hotel was clean and quiet... and the workers were receptive to my needs. Easy check in and check out. While I did not visit Orlando to go to Disney (I was there for a business conference) I highly recommend staying here to save a nickle on accommodations since you know the park admissions and souvenirs are going to cost an arm and a leg.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
North Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on May 11-12, 2013. The room was spacious and very clean. We had three adults and three children and had room for everyone. Having the kitchen and table was helpful for the children. The children even got to swim in the pool while dinner was being prepared in the kitchen. I would stay here again at any time. Plan on traveling this summer and hope to be able to find an extended stay hotel on my journey. Going from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to Portland, Oregon.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The hotel has spacious room. It's very clean. For the price of an average hotel room we got a very good deal with this hotel. It has a pool, a gym and a large breakfast buffet. Only about 15 min away from Disney. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!