Our family stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in December 2012 for 10 nights. We loved this hotel with it's fantastic food court and pool area. The only problem with this hotel is the grounds are very large and it was a 10 walk to the main entrance/food court. The hotel does have 4 bus stops so you can catch the bus to the Disney world parks and don't you don't have to walk back to the main lobby. There is a sit down restaurant but we never tried it.
The bar has entertainment nightly and on select nights Yee Hae Bob plays.He is very entertaining and really worth seeing.
The resort also has many pools. We had a small heated pool just outside our garden view room. My kids 17 and 15 really enjoyed this resort and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside was inspired by rural Louisiana. You'll feel welcomed back to a time and place where everything seems to move a little slower and simple pleasures flourish like magnolia blossoms in the springtime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside