We liked it a lot!
We had a standard room with 2 queens bed, nothing to complain about! The room was clean and nicely decorated and furnished, big bathroom.
There's an empty mini refrigerator to storage any perishable food or refreshments, which turned out extremely useful for us traveling with our 13 months old son.
Every day we got new shampoos and soaps (have to remark it as a pro since the last time we came to Disney World and spent the weekend at the Caribbean Beach Resort had no refills at all).
The resort has all the comforts you may want: pool,store market, playground, boat shuttle to downtown Disney, nice river walk.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Disneys Port Orleans Riverside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside was inspired by rural Louisiana. You'll feel welcomed back to a time and place where everything seems to move a little slower and simple pleasures flourish like magnolia blossoms in the springtime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.