This was our first stay in a Disney Hotel and was very pleased with our decision to stop here. Stopped in building 39 which was handy for the North Bus stop and only a 5 minute walk to the restaurant area. Room was small and did not have much storage but didn't spend much time in there so wasn't a major issue. Walls are a little on the thin side so you can hear next door flushing the very noisy toilets.
Restaurant can get very busy in the morning and evening and can get a little stressful but food was good.
Will stop here again if we go back to Disney.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Disneys Port Orleans Riverside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside was inspired by rural Louisiana. You'll feel welcomed back to a time and place where everything seems to move a little slower and simple pleasures flourish like magnolia blossoms in the springtime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.