We stayed Nov 9th to the 12th. This is another great Disney property to stay on.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It is extremely close to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio's, and especially Downtown Disney. For a quick meal, their food court is very efficient and well run. If we have more time and energy, the boat ride to downtown Disney is very convenient and then the food choices are endless.
The resort is beautifully laid out, and very quiet. We virtually heard no one else our entire stay. It was very peaceful, and was quite welcome, especially after a crowded day at the parks.
We didn't use the pool, because the evening outside temps dipped into the low 50's.
The room were typical Disney small, but it was very comfortable. We don't mind so much because we spend so little time in it.
All in all, it was a very enjoyable quick trip to Disney, and I would definitely stay again at Port Orleans Riverside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside