We stayed Nov 9th to the 12th. This is another great Disney property to stay on.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It is extremely close to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio's, and especially Downtown Disney. For a quick meal, their food court is very efficient and well run. If we have more time and energy, the boat ride to downtown Disney is very convenient and then the food choices are endless.
The resort is beautifully laid out, and very quiet. We virtually heard no one else our entire stay. It was very peaceful, and was quite welcome, especially after a crowded day at the parks.
We didn't use the pool, because the evening outside temps dipped into the low 50's.
The room were typical Disney small, but it was very comfortable. We don't mind so much because we spend so little time in it.
All in all, it was a very enjoyable quick trip to Disney, and I would definitely stay again at Port Orleans Riverside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside was inspired by rural Louisiana. You'll feel welcomed back to a time and place where everything seems to move a little slower and simple pleasures flourish like magnolia blossoms in the springtime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside